Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Successful weekend, thanks Khal smile.png

2e9665b572.png

*waits for bans* heh

EDIT: BTW there is an easy fix for the report screen being misclicked! This happens when the bot right clicks and clicks report player by accident. You can right click the report abuse button and click toggle option so this no longer shows as a right click option. This will prevent the misclick and allow you to run all day smile.png

how many accounts?

• Like 1

vps?

i love it i dont know how you dont get logged out lol ? mine eventually right clicks someone and tries to report and then freezes. 

you run it on anti ban?

You see that red report button at the bottom right of your rs screen? Right click it and hit "toggle player option".

Khaleesi

oo thank you. Is there anyway to make it relog after inactivity? instead of stopping script

I'll change up the 10 min idle to 15 min idle, since the world is sometimes so slow.

You can check your console to see why it actually logged out.

some reason when i use the anti ban option it still logs me about after about an hour tongue.png

Anti ban has nothing to do with logging out.

script is acting up. it would occasionally withdraw like 1-10 ores to refine instead of the full inventory

uhm, can you use bug report template? using mirror client? Does it missclick a lot for you?

I'm also getting this, but I'm not sure what its from..

It's made to log out the account in case it would get stuck.

If no exp was gained for 10 minutes, it mean the server/client/script messed up.

This is to prevent you from being logged in for 5 hours straight without doing anything...

Can you check your console why your acc logged out?

Khaleesi