Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Will check it out

Blastfurnace is a bit more complicated then that... running it solo will not be worth anyway.

There is literally no profit in it if no other people are there to help.

It has been said over a 50 times on this topic aswell ^^

Theres Currently 2 Clans Running Private Blasting Furnance Services WorldHop has to be added otherwise this scripts dead haha

The script isn't dead at all, what are you talking about ...

I don't appreciate it whne you say these kind of things.

Will take a look at it..

No I mean the Script itsself is really nice im using it but I mean like blasting furnance 358 World is completely dead because of the new clans you can get 800k an hour with the clans.

Occasionally the script is getting stuck whilst trying to bank just next to the bar dispenser

Ran for an Hour in a Private world and made 3.3k Gold Bars in the hour.

Had to unstick it every 10 mins. Will post screenie next time it happens

Also @Khaleesi,

Will you be adding in ice glove support? Since now with ice gloves you can pick up molten bars without them being cooled? When making gold bars this will require for the gloves to be switched after the Xp Drop

Occasionally the script is getting stuck whilst trying to bank just next to the bar dispenser

Ran for an Hour in a Private world and made 3.3k Gold Bars in the hour.

Had to unstick it every 10 mins. Will post screenie next time it happens

Also @Khaleesi,

Will you be adding in ice glove support? Since now with ice gloves you can pick up molten bars without them being cooled? When making gold bars this will require for the gloves to be switched after the Xp Drop

Where does it get stuck?

Ya will add this tonight.

Not sure about the glove switching :/

@khaleesi is there anyway to run this script so it ONLY does the blast furnace tasks? such as pumpnig, gauge etc. just to keep the blast furnace machinery running?

if not, do u know any other script you can recommend me that can do this job? :) perhaps consider making ur own blast furnace manager? I'm sure tons of people here would be interested in getting that script

• Like 1

@khaleesi is there anyway to run this script so it ONLY does the blast furnace tasks? such as pumpnig, gauge etc. just to keep the blast furnace machinery running?

if not, do u know any other script you can recommend me that can do this job? smile.png perhaps consider making ur own blast furnace manager? I'm sure tons of people here would be interested in getting that script

Not possible atm... will think about it!

Been running for about 30 mins and already noticed it sometimes misclicks placing ore on belt and runs to the side, can tell whos using your script as others are doing it too :/

Apart from that amazing script biggrin.png

Ya need to take a look at a custom interaction on it :)

Thx for the report