Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

ofc its high ass ban rate bro. but im curious as to how there are always 50 level 3s in world 358 lol....

just curious how long did you last before you got banned?

It takes 30 min to make an acc ready to do BF, so easy to recreate after banns.

You should survive the weekend suiciding if you do it properly ^^

Fairly often misclicks the conveyor belt and moves to either side of the ramp. Doesn't walk back until player stops walking.

EDIT: Seems to happen more frequently when antiban is enabled. Sometimes is OK, it's antiban after all, but it's seems like a bit too much.

Edited by sampla

Fairly often misclicks the conveyor belt and moves to either side of the ramp. Doesn't walk back until player stops walking.

EDIT: Seems to happen more frequently when antiban is enabled. Sometimes is OK, it's antiban after all, but it's seems like a bit too much.

todays update of RS:

The clickzone for the conveyor belt found in the Blast furnace has been increased in size.

Let me know if you have any issues with it.

khal

Keeps happening. :/

Does it still missclick that much on it?

The issue is that the model is a very weird shape :/

I'll take a look fi I can write some own way to interact with it..

my friend used to tell me about this script back a few months at school, made shit tonne of money

Oh that's awesome! ^^

I don't know if you updated something, but it's misclicking less now (if at all). However for some reason sometimes it's got a hard time finding the dwarf you pay to and sometimes it also keeps hitting 'spacebar' for no reason. Restarting the script gets rid of it, so I guess there's not much to do there.

It's also not using the bucket as quickly anymore, it seems to take quite some time.

EDIT: Minor edits.

For anyone considering buying this script I still highly recommend it.

Edited by sampla

I don't know if you updated something, but it's misclicking less now (if at all). However for some reason sometimes it's got a hard time finding the dwarf you pay to and sometimes it also keeps hitting 'spacebar' for no reason. Restarting the script gets rid of it, so I guess there's not much to do there.

It's also not using the bucket as quickly anymore, it seems to take quite some time.

EDIT: Minor edits.

For anyone considering buying this script I still highly recommend it.

It's because jagex changed the hitbox of the conveyor belt, so it's easier to click now ^^

i'll have to take a look at the bucket, could have been messed up a bit due to my recent update :)