Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Hey smile.png There was a server crash or whatever on 20-01-2016. Whenever I load the script, it goes "retrieving prices" in an endless loop. I tried letting it stay for 5min like that. No change. Help please :* Btw love the script! It's gotten be from 55 to 85 so far.

It has been fixed. Probably a problem on my end! Sorry for bothering. 

It could be that rsbuddy was very slow and it took a while to get the prices.

Just try to reload the script if it takes too long :)

Khaleesi

This script was the best investment I have made for runescape. I have gotten multiple accounts to 85+ smithing, low ban rates if you aren't abusing it. Interface is amazing, you can tell you spent some time making this quality script. Only complaint is that it misclicks the conveyor belt 1/3 of the trips to it, but I don't know if that's a script/lag/client etc problem. Overall awesome script :)

This script was the best investment I have made for runescape. I have gotten multiple accounts to 85+ smithing, low ban rates if you aren't abusing it. Interface is amazing, you can tell you spent some time making this quality script. Only complaint is that it misclicks the conveyor belt 1/3 of the trips to it, but I don't know if that's a script/lag/client etc problem. Overall awesome script smile.png

Greta to hear :)

Missclick while walking to it or more a missclick while trying to interact woth the belt?

Khaleesi

Greta to hear smile.png

Missclick while walking to it or more a missclick while trying to interact woth the belt?

Khaleesi

Both- sometimes I will already be on the belt, and it will misclick me off of it while trying to deposit the ores. Other times I will be walking to the conveyor belt, and it will click behind the belt instead of on it

• 2 weeks later...

Sure man! Have fun!

Thanks, seems to be working great.

Just one question tough. Does "profit" stand for the total value of the product created, or does it know not to calculate the money spent on ore?

EDIT: Never mind. Seems to be the actual profit.

Edited by sampla