how to nature host?

The Hero of Time

It wont, just jumped in a world some days ago and a dude with 99 runecrafting stood with the altar and there was a line with lvl 3s who was running. He said he made alot of money doing it. Why would the main account which is played legit get banned?

cuz jagex links the bot accounts to your main, then they lay a link to those noob accounts giving the legit account money and they are going to think hmmmmmm that's kind of odd isn't it? and i dont know if it is bannable if you create the bot accounts on an diffrent IP and never play on the same IP as your legit acc, but i can say that you can't just give an excuse like oh, it was a donation, you have to be a popular streamer for that, not even kidding if you are not a streamer or pupulair then there is a 0.001% chance of getting unbanned, trust me i used hotkeys, got banned for it, contacted them on:

youtube

twitter

reddit

ticket

appeal

nothing. they just ignore me, so i sent a IRL letter, and yet AGAIN they ignore me, there is no customer support for "normal players" so be carefull.

It wont, just jumped in a world some days ago and a dude with 99 runecrafting stood with the altar and there was a line with lvl 3s who was running. He said he made alot of money doing it. Why would the main account which is played legit get banned?

It's easy to link the slaves to their master.

They'd ban the master for the same reason they ban never-botted-on mules, because he is holding unfairly gained profits.

He's just being lucky.

That is, until his level 99 runecrafting account gets banned.

I've seen legit masters last for tens of millions of xp though so you can make some proper money with it.