[LifeTime Sponsor][40+FB]★EasyGoldStop[Selling VPS's Xen Servers][Uber Fast & Low Maintenance][PP&Skrill/RsGP]

add me on skype @ armuxas12

interested in vps plan

Let me know if still interested I do not set up anything on the vps all of that is completed by the users. Although I will make a guide for setting everything up. Its personally for security reasons that I do not setup anything. 

Let me know if still interested I do not set up anything on the vps all of that is completed by the users. Although I will make a guide for setting everything up. Its personally for security reasons that I do not setup anything. 

Sorry but how? Your own personal security, or the users? Because I see cannot see how you are at risk in any way, all risk lies in the consumer and their accounts being hacked. 

Sorry but how? Your own personal security, or the users? Because I see cannot see how you are at risk in any way, all risk lies in the consumer and their accounts being hacked. 

Just I feel more comfortable letting users to it themselves, so there is never an issue of account security. 

Update: skype: live:easygoldstop is offline and will not be working for another 24 hours no one is able to access it not even myself. If you wish to conduct a trade with me please add "easygoldstop" is my skype for the next 24 hours. Please PM me before doing any trading or come to osbot chat, thank you. 

Hey, i want to use it to play archeage can you test it out ?

I want to be able to play archeage 24/7 on the VPS.

Although I cannot allow you to test the VPS server out. I can assure you any package that you purchase will be able to handle the stress of any game play as long as you purchase the right package. The servers are not put online or configured until the payment for them is made because they are stand alone servers unmanaged. Im sure a dual processor will do you just fine for Archeage please add me on skype or PM me for more information or to purchase. My skype is EasyGoldStop

Edited by EasyGoldStop