Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

On 8-10-2017 at 8:09 AM, Isaa05 said:

Damn nice script! i have bought your pest Control script and i must say that IT IS AWESOME! i would like to try out the trial, if it's possible! :) btw end of the month im buying Another script from you.

On 12-10-2017 at 2:21 PM, siilentalk said:

trial pls

On 17-10-2017 at 8:37 PM, M16AR said:

can i have a trial, reading the reviews this its the better one, want to test it before i buy it

Enjoy the trials! :D

On 21-10-2017 at 12:11 PM, Dogmaolo said:

been getting this lately, in think its a bug, stops the bot, any help?

vv.png

Can you tell me where your player is located when this pops up?

On 22-10-2017 at 2:22 AM, mwtom said:

Any chance of a trial, have another 'one' but got banned within a day or so :laugh:

On 22-10-2017 at 10:12 AM, McQ said:

can I  get a trail of this script wanna see how it runs i already own your rc script and that one is a really well made script

13 hours ago, Skypiea said:

Hi, I've liked the page. Can I please get a trail version of this script? It looks amazing but I want to test it out first. How many bots can I run with this script at once? 

Much appreciated!

10 hours ago, kappanhoz said:

Hi, i am thinking in buying the script. It really looks amazing. Do you mind if i ask for the trial first?

4 hours ago, josah said:

trial pleasse

Enjoy the trials

- Mirror or regular client?

mirror

- Explain the issue in detail

The script fills the ore sack but doesn't bank it. When you fill the ore sack all the way and the bot comes back with a full inv of pay dirt when the sack is already full it just clicks on the sack until logging out. 

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

banking works fine with injection mode, would be nice to have mirror mode support though too

21 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Can you tell me where your player is located when this pops up?

Enjoy the trials

Right next to the collection bag with about 1 invy of ores left, mirror mode, it does it sometimes out of the blue, not everyday though.

4 hours ago, notizen said:

mirror

The script fills the ore sack but doesn't bank it. When you fill the ore sack all the way and the bot comes back with a full inv of pay dirt when the sack is already full it just clicks on the sack until logging out. 

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

banking works fine with injection mode, would be nice to have mirror mode support though too

I have the same issue

6 hours ago, Dogmaolo said:

Right next to the collection bag with about 1 invy of ores left, mirror mode, it does it sometimes out of the blue, not everyday though.

I have the same issue

10 hours ago, notizen said:

mirror

so it just keeps filling it and then stops?
or does it spamm click the sack at the end?