Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

A question,
I have found the bot a few numerous times at this almost exact location and that is has ended the run early and then logged out.
I run OSBot without Premium so the AD is there and usually there are a few clicks on it to the webbrowser.
My guess is that when it tries to repair the wheel down below, it somehow click on the ad then doesn't know what to do and stops.
What do you think, or is there something else that causes this?

Skärmklipp.PNG

5 hours ago, Whitezin said:

hi khal, trial pls <3?

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Wipen said:

A question,
I have found the bot a few numerous times at this almost exact location and that is has ended the run early and then logged out.
I run OSBot without Premium so the AD is there and usually there are a few clicks on it to the webbrowser.
My guess is that when it tries to repair the wheel down below, it somehow click on the ad then doesn't know what to do and stops.
What do you think, or is there something else that causes this?

Skärmklipp.PNG

Check your OSBot logger why it stopped, there is always a reason when the script stops.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy!

Check your OSBot logger why it stopped, there is always a reason when the script stops.

Tried it again and ran it, happend again. This is what it looks like, between 5.35 and 5.38 it just stood there next to the wheel. Then the break happend later and it didnt manage to log in later without me moving the mouse around. Any ideas why this is happening?
image.png.5defe0a7c87eb2920a94d4daa58992e1.png

14 hours ago, Wipen said:

Tried it again and ran it, happend again. This is what it looks like, between 5.35 and 5.38 it just stood there next to the wheel. Then the break happend later and it didnt manage to log in later without me moving the mouse around. Any ideas why this is happening?
image.png.5defe0a7c87eb2920a94d4daa58992e1.png

Never heard of this before, Did you add your add to the client or are you using the default profile?

5 hours ago, brutusanus said:

This happend to me aswell 2 days ago, was stuck close to wheel with hammer in inventory. Hope it won't happen again:)

This has happend to me many times but without the hammer in the inventory :/

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Never heard of this before, Did you add your add to the client or are you using the default profile?

Not sure what you mean, but I have added my original profile and that is not a problem. Like the previous comment before me this has happend alot. But besides that I havn't had any hammer in my inventory. I believe that is clicks on the ad box instead of a hammer for the wheel and then cant get out out of because of the camera angle.

Edited by Wipen

9 hours ago, Wipen said:

This has happend to me many times but without the hammer in the inventory :/

Not sure what you mean, but I have added my original profile and that is not a problem. Like the previous comment before me this has happend alot. But besides that I havn't had any hammer in my inventory. I believe that is clicks on the ad box instead of a hammer for the wheel and then cant get out out of because of the camera angle.

I have multiple people getting 99's every day and over 100 ov people running and I never heard this issue before in 6 years of it being online.
If you are using the hardware mouse and it's fucking up on the ad window, thats not a script issue... Just stop using hardware mouse then

15 hours ago, brutusanus said:

This happend to me aswell 2 days ago, was stuck close to wheel with hammer in inventory. Hope it won't happen again:)

I have been running 5 accs for a week now and I did not see it even once... Take a screenshot when it happends

6 hours ago, 6366 said:

Trial please

Enjoy! :D

On 2/5/2023 at 9:59 AM, Khaleesi said:

I have multiple people getting 99's every day and over 100 ov people running and I never heard this issue before in 6 years of it being online.
If you are using the hardware mouse and it's fucking up on the ad window, thats not a script issue... Just stop using hardware mouse then

I have been running 5 accs for a week now and I did not see it even once... Take a screenshot when it happends

Enjoy! :D

But do you think that could be the issue causing it or whats ur take? Should I get subscription for the ad-removal or stop using the hardware mouse? (Don't want the account to be banned if this increases the chance) Besides this I love the script, also ur Smith is great, thx

9 hours ago, Wipen said:

But do you think that could be the issue causing it or whats ur take? Should I get subscription for the ad-removal or stop using the hardware mouse? (Don't want the account to be banned if this increases the chance) Besides this I love the script, also ur Smith is great, thx

Ya stop using hardware mouse, there is no added value to that :)