Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

I'm still using my trial but what I noticed is when it banks from the sack, it always goes one square left from the bank chest and then banks. I understand this "human like" but I guess a human is not always like this either. From now, I just stopped banking on the chest but it seems that the bot also has a repetitive behaviour when using Deposit Box.

At first, I thought the script was too fast, at least from looking at it but now I see the script "rests" at times. Still probably too efficient since most people will AFK this but the I can see it "idles" sometimes.

Other than this, I think it's a great script and will most definitely purchase. 

Edited by weJ

11 minutes ago, weJ said:

I'm still using my trial but what I noticed is when it banks from the sack, it always goes one square left from the bank chest and then banks. I understand this "human like" but I guess a human is not always like this either. From now, I just stopped banking on the chest but it seems that the bot also has a repetitive behaviour when using Deposit Box.

At first, I thought the script was too fast, at least from looking at it but now I see the script "rests" at times. Still probably too efficient since most people will AFK this but the I can see it "idles" sometimes.

Other than this, I think it's a great script and will most definitely purchase. 

Will take a look at that, humanlike idles mimics the afk behaviour, like watching a movie and afking this.
You think it should wait some more?

Just now, Khaleesi said:

Will take a look at that, humanlike idles mimics the afk behaviour, like watching a movie and afking this.
You think it should wait some more?

I think sometimes, yes or at least have that option. In my perspective, it goes too fast to the next vein (within the same second) most of the time. Sometimes it idles but I guess not enough times? Unless you were directly looking at the screen, you wouldn't be that fast.

Perhaps we should wait for other people feedback as I don't see anyone else complaining ahah 

13 minutes ago, weJ said:

I think sometimes, yes or at least have that option. In my perspective, it goes too fast to the next vein (within the same second) most of the time. Sometimes it idles but I guess not enough times? Unless you were directly looking at the screen, you wouldn't be that fast.

Perhaps we should wait for other people feedback as I don't see anyone else complaining ahah 

Ya but I was looking into increasing idles anyway, since I was comparing my reaction speed while doing somehting else compared to the current settings :)

actually watching the video I just noticed it de-selected the green veins I chose right when I clicked start

Nevermind, having watched the video I realized it was just a weird bug when selecting green veins and moving the mouse away at a certain angle it seems to de-select them, but when I selected it, then waited a few seconds and scrolled away it stayed and ran fine.

4 hours ago, kdub1200 said:

actually watching the video I just noticed it de-selected the green veins I chose right when I clicked start

Nevermind, having watched the video I realized it was just a weird bug when selecting green veins and moving the mouse away at a certain angle it seems to de-select them, but when I selected it, then waited a few seconds and scrolled away it stayed and ran fine.

the same has been happening to me, sometimes requiring me to restart the bot. Also in a few cases giving the message "unable to find ladder" once it has started. 

5 hours ago, kdub1200 said:

Ever since the OSBOT update to v2.6.4 when I try to only click on the upper access area to mine (in initial setup of bot) it doesn't seem to register that's the area, once I click start it just randomly picks lower level areas and starts running to them. I never had a problem with it before the OSbot update

https://streamable.com/grx6c3 here is a video showing what I'm trying to explain is the problem, please let me know if I'm just being dumb and doing something wrong

Will check it out why this happends :) Probably something to do with the new client

25 minutes ago, alahkad said:

the same has been happening to me, sometimes requiring me to restart the bot. Also in a few cases giving the message "unable to find ladder" once it has started. 

if it gives that message, it's unsbale to find the ladder xD
Like the client literally can't see or find the ladder, probably running mirror mode?