Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Another one! Script still gets stuck in the northern area. It just stands there with status:walking to middle area.

Can confirm that northern area.

I'm aware of that, working on it :)

Working so well! Will buy this after my trial expires! :3 One issue, it wiggles the mouse above ex. RockFall so it kinda look like a bot :s Could u look for it smile.png Thanks smile.png

Mirror issue ... Live with it till MGI  feels to update it or use regular client instead :s

Khaleesi

Hey thanks for the trail, im gonna look at some other Motherload miners and decide which one overall is the best one for me.

Heres some feedback:

Overall its a pretty amazing script worth 100% of the price you set it for.

However here are some small but could have a big impact on the script overall.

Stealing other peoples vines - Why would this be a problem? Legit players will get angry and will say "Stop stealing my xp" etc.. Because its a bot obv it wont reply meaning more people will report you for macroing.

Another one is if a rock collapses right before you walk the script will break and just constantly click on the minimap but go no where since its blocked (this would only RARELY happen but if your running it over night it could be a hassle)

Last one, sometime the mouse movement is way to quick and makes it look not human like.

Other than that the scripts anti-ban is amazing.

+1 for me for the script would recommend anyone to buy if they have the chance.

Hey thanks for the trail, im gonna look at some other Motherload miners and decide which one overall is the best one for me.

Heres some feedback:

Stealing other peoples vines - Why would this be a problem? Legit players will get angry and will say "Stop stealing my xp" etc.. Because its a bot obv it wont reply meaning more people will report you for macroing.

Another one is if a rock collapses right before you walk the script will break and just constantly click on the minimap but go no where since its blocked (this would only RARELY happen but if your running it over night it could be a hassle)

Last one, sometime the mouse movement is way to quick and makes it look not human like.

1) I'm aware of stealing other pll vines, Over 15 min this will be updated.

2) It's an client issue where the osbot walker won't stop, I've reported this multiple times before -_-

3) Mouse movements are not even script related ...

Thx for the feedback! :)

• Like 1

Heres some feedback:

Script udpated to V0.11:

- Added option in GUI to avoid other players

Enjoy!

Khaleesi

• Like 2

A bug if you will that can easily be fixed.

- The script sometimes stops for a good 30-60 seconds at the wheel before interacting with it, the same goes with the rocks we have to mine up to enter places.

Also south east corner - Gets stuck there slightly.

75c8551737709746e4a86bb9668a8cc4.png

Another stuck - 

Read the topic please, if you want to run mlm efficient don't use mirror... 

The delays on mirror are terrible for mlm... The worse your pc, the worse the delays will be.

Some have this issue once in an 6 hours xD

Some have it every 10 min ..

Edited by Khaleesi

I have ran your bot from 30-83 Mining thus far.  Cannot say I have had many issues either.

I do have two requests though.  Could you make it able to use the gem bag to collect gems while mining, and can you make it so that it uses the D pick spec when the ores are being cleaned, rather than while mining.  This makes it so you get better ores while cleaning, instead of the levels while mining.

• Like 1

I have ran your bot from 30-83 Mining thus far.  Cannot say I have had many issues either.

I do have two requests though.  Could you make it able to use the gem bag to collect gems while mining, and can you make it so that it uses the D pick spec when the ores are being cleaned, rather than while mining.  This makes it so you get better ores while cleaning, instead of the levels while mining.

I can add an option for the d spec only at the cleaning part :)

I'll see how the gem bag works and if I can have it added!

Will keep you posted!

Khaleesi