Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

17 hours ago, davril101 said:

Running it in mirror mode and the bot will occasionally get stuck on the way to a mining area because a rockfall lands after it's made the original pathing choice, blocking its path. The bot will then just ceaselessly attempt to get to the original path without mining the fallen rocks, thus standing still until manually fixed. 

The next time it happens I'll take a screenshot of it, so far it's only happened twice in the last hour or so.

Will cehck this out!

3 hours ago, Champen07 said:

Can i have a trail of motherload mine thanks czar! Ur blast funance script is great!

1 hour ago, fakename123 said:

Could i get a trial? Thanks!

Enjoy the trials! :D

I remember reporting this a long time ago but the bot get's stuck on a rock fall at the blue circle below. If I remember correctly this can happen in more locations. But what it looks like is the bot is walking and checks if a rock fall is then, then trys to walk further to the bottom right position but a rock fall falls at the right time right in front of it. Bot will stay stuck trying to walk thinking the rock fall isn't there till I manual have it mine the rock fall. It's fairly uncommon. Happens to me once every hour or 2.

Client: Stealth Injection 2.5.70

kjansdkjnawkjwa.PNG.d6e815206cf1a64778a06b2c1002c469.PNG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gunman said:

I remember reporting this a long time ago but the bot get's stuck on a rock fall at the blue circle below. If I remember correctly this can happen in more locations. But what it looks like is the bot is walking and checks if a rock fall is then, then trys to walk further to the bottom right position but a rock fall falls at the right time right in front of it. Bot will stay stuck trying to walk thinking the rock fall isn't there till I manual have it mine the rock fall. It's fairly uncommon. Happens to me once every hour or 2.

Client: Stealth Injection 2.5.70

kjansdkjnawkjwa.PNG.d6e815206cf1a64778a06b2c1002c469.PNG

Going to take a look at this :)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Greens2820 said:

Can I have trial run please. Going to purchase but its first time using a bot and want to level from 93 to 99 mining want to test on alt account. Let me know please and thank you. 

Also is ban rate low 4 hours a day bot 

Enjoy your trial!

Try to take a few minutes break every hour!
The more breaks you take the more safe it is!

Weird problem I've been having, I've got it set for upstairs only but then after I leveled up from 74-75 it started mining randomly on downstairs opposite side of where the area which I clicked on, happened a few times. Have people used this specific bot to get 99? I am thinking of attempting it on one of my alt accounts, safely as possible.

Edited by givegprs

13 minutes ago, givegprs said:

Weird problem I've been having, I've got it set for upstairs only but then after I leveled up from 74-75 it started mining randomly on downstairs opposite side of where the area which I clicked on, happened a few times. Have people used this specific bot to get 99? I am thinking of attempting it on one of my alt accounts, safely as possible.

Like mining in area you didn't select?
that's weird! Will have to check on that 

Just now, Khaleesi said:

Like mining in area you didn't select?
that's weird! Will have to check on that 

Yea - It mined all the way west, even though it was unchecked. Hasn't replicated itself at all, but it was abit strange. Glad I caught it fast, don't think it's normal for a person to do lower area after 72 mining haha

Loving it so far, easily one of my favourites!

6 hours ago, givegprs said:

Yea - It mined all the way west, even though it was unchecked. Hasn't replicated itself at all, but it was abit strange. Glad I caught it fast, don't think it's normal for a person to do lower area after 72 mining haha

Loving it so far, easily one of my favourites!

That's really weird ... :D
Let me know if this every happends again

Does this script handle breaks or is this a one off?

Using MM
MS set to 50

When osBot break timer started the script ran as normal and logger continued to show logs below.  I was thinking the script was waiting for the bag to be full and then empty it, however I was wrong and it just started another run without breaking.

Each one 15 seconds to 1 min apart.

[INFO][Bot #1][]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!