Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, darkenthesky said:

Not sure if this has been answered in the previous pages or not but is extended bag support something you're planning on doing or is it just too much work? Or does it already support the larger bag?

I didnt plan this yet, but gonna write it down on my todo list! Will keep you up to date :)
Only thing I need a lot of nuggets to get acces to gem bad and the extended sack -_-

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey, Sorry to be a pain

I've had a trial for this script before but didn't use it... I have purchased your wintertodt script and probably another one of your scripts too ( I have quite a few).. could I get another trial? As I said I haven't used it and bought other scripts so i'm not taking the p*ss ? Thanks  @Khaleesi

On 5/13/2018 at 6:24 PM, siilentalk said:

Hey, Sorry to be a pain

I've had a trial for this script before but didn't use it... I have purchased your wintertodt script and probably another one of your scripts too ( I have quite a few).. could I get another trial? As I said I haven't used it and bought other scripts so i'm not taking the p*ss ? Thanks  @Khaleesi

Will give you a new one this evening

42 minutes ago, dbrady8 said:

I purchased this script yesterday and it’s great! I run it for approximately 2 hours on mirror mode before taking a 30-60 minute break. I even accidentally fell asleep with it running and it was still mining away, no hiccups! Thank you Khaleesi!

Good to hear :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rianne said:

Is it also for me possible to have a trail?...
I really looking for a motherload script,, i have also alreddy 3 of your script.

41 minutes ago, siilentalk said:

Let me know when you activate them Khal so I don't miss it, thanks :)

Will do asap, will like your post when done ^^