should i remake account?

eleax

so I have an account I'm making, but I used the main client for the beginning stats before I had access to mirror mode.

If I only use mirror mode now which of the 2 conditions will happen?

1) the account will still be "flagged" because of its main client use, thus giving it the same ban chances as if I just continued the use of the main client.

2) the account will have a lower chance of banning because of the mirror client, but still not as low as if I ONLY used mirror client throughout the entire accounts history.

I'm asking this because I've read that it is important to have only used mirror client on an account.

Having only used the mirror client and deleting your random.dat before you start using the new account will greatly improve your chance of not getting banned. Users who have created new accounts with fresh random.dat files have proven to avoid the ban hammer with great near perfect succes.

where is this random.dat

EDIT: found it

Edited by eleax

Having only used the mirror client and deleting your random.dat before you start using the new account will greatly improve your chance of not getting banned. Users who have created new accounts with fresh random.dat files have proven to avoid the ban hammer with great near perfect succes.

where can i find the random.dat? thanks!

Edited by ilovejesus123

will using osbuddy nullify this?