PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

I went ahead and bought bro.

I promise you can't go wrong with it. This script has gotten so many people 99's lol. Look at the comments. Every page has people with 99 pictures. hahaha <3

I went ahead and bought bro.

Script makes the wine and says waiting.

https://gyazo.com/770e056f1fba3d013384a48e1c833c4f

Thank banker isn't supported :p

can i have a trial plz?

Like mentioned above, it is really hard giving out trails for this script due to you being able to get to such a high level right away. sad.png

EDIT: but take it from this guy, and everyone else who purchased the script

This script is absolutely insane ~5 days from 35 

2gsg3v7.png

Edited by ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...

How does a wine maker get premium? Cool release and all but..

Saul Goodman, on 03 May 2015 - 5:48 PM, said:snapback.png

e97a04e95013e45e6885ac58c75de630.png

Thnx dude, easy as crap with this script smile.png

Wishy, on 03 Aug 2015 - 5:37 PM, said:snapback.png

THANK YOU!

HVfN97a.png

Mattbeee, on 20 Aug 2015 - 3:19 PM, said:snapback.png

I thank you alot sir smile.pngQwPha8E.png

p816p.png

Hn8ceAV.png

a4b1cb408f5ad18fdc8f1265b762ca05.png

qz5BlYX.png

This script is absolutely insane ~5 days from 35 

2gsg3v7.png

2qdampf.png

Man, this bloke @ProjectPact is making top notch scripts, who knew 99 cooking was so easy :p

Much luv wub.png

used for my 99 cooking!

Dank memes, didn't do full 99 cause wanted to do a 99 party emote3.png

fbcd3b86cf8c902803736bd9b5386400.png

EDIT:

wet cape

a4b1cb408f5ad18fdc8f1265b762ca05.png

After getting 500k xp drops I cannot complain. works great keep up the good work 

Must I go on?

Since you seem to know so much about scripting and the api, where are your scripts/ contributions to the community?

A contribution to the community would be considered as something the community as a whole can benefit from. (A free script - not a paid, simple wine maker.)

I don't contribute because I'm not particularly active, I'm not the best scripter nor do I have the time to upkeep a script when I work full time and have other things on my plate. Either way, It doesn't take a great scripter to rustle up 4 if statements/Enums/Case's and class it as some godly script just because the xp is 250k/hr. If you want me to release a free wine maker though, I can.

Edited by HeyImJamie

A contribution to the community would be considered as something the community as a whole can benefit from. (A free script - not a paid, simple wine maker.)

I don't contribute because I'm not particularly active, I'm not the best scripter nor do I have the time to upkeep a script when I work full time and have other things on my plate. Either way, It doesn't take a great scripter to rustle up 4 if statements/Enums/Case's and class it as some godly script just because the xp is 250k/hr. If you want me to release a free wine maker though, I can.

Ahhhhhhh! I see why you're upset. You are upset because my script isn't free so you can leech it. Well, unfortuently, there is nothing I can do about that. No one is forcing you to buy it, so I don't understand why you are so butt hurt. It was a price dev's felt would be appropriate, so it is what it is.

And lol, okay? Make your own. There are plenty of free ones already made that have failed. If you wanted a free script, you should be looking in the free public releases in the section below. 

I'm done here, I've got finals,

enjoy leeching

Ahhhhhhh! I see why you're upset. You are upset because my script isn't free so you can leech it. Well, unfortuently, there is nothing I can do about that. No one is forcing you to buy it, so I don't understand why you are so butt hurt. It was a price dev's felt would be appropriate, so it is what it is.

And lol, okay? Make your own. There are plenty of free ones already made that have failed. If you wanted a free script, you should be looking in the free public releases in the section below. 

I'm done here, I've got finals,

enjoy leeching

On it, Boo x

bef83c33b0d72daf78923587512274bc.png

• Like 1