Khal AIO Herblore

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Emerald12 said:

Hello Khal,

Can you make an option to have cursor move off-screen while making potions? It doesn't seem very human-like to have cursor stay still every time. 

As far as I'm aware that not even something jagex leeps track off ...
Dragging offscreen all the times seems bot like too? 

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

As far as I'm aware that not even something jagex leeps track off ...
Dragging offscreen all the times seems bot like too? 

Perhaps if it moved around a bit (going off-screen every now and then and some times staying still) would be better? I don't think it's normal for the mouse not to move at all while potions are being made. When I'm manually making potions I tend to move the mouse a bit, sometimes going off screen. I'm sure Jagex looks at patterns when botting. If the mouse is still while making potions every time, I'm sure it will raise a red flag eventually. I'm not criticizing your ability to make scripts. You're amazing at what you do. Just pointing out something I observed that you might take into consideration to change in the future.

10 hours ago, Emerald12 said:

Perhaps if it moved around a bit (going off-screen every now and then and some times staying still) would be better? I don't think it's normal for the mouse not to move at all while potions are being made. When I'm manually making potions I tend to move the mouse a bit, sometimes going off screen. I'm sure Jagex looks at patterns when botting. If the mouse is still while making potions every time, I'm sure it will raise a red flag eventually. I'm not criticizing your ability to make scripts. You're amazing at what you do. Just pointing out something I observed that you might take into consideration to change in the future.

Sure I can take a look at that 😉