Magic or yew trees for most $ per hour?

Fade

Yews would be really fast then. Magics may be good but unless you're at a good spot or something by yourself, it may not be worth it. Depends on prices, though. Mages may be a good option. If not, stay with yews.

You know pricing?

Okay well I am cutting my yews at gnome stronghold and when people see my 99 woodcutting cape they go running so the three yew trees and magic tree are mine. I think I'll stick with the yews because since there is three of them always open, I'll always be chopping something as apposed to the one magic tree. Might be a different story for other areas though. 

Okay well I am cutting my yews at gnome stronghold and when people see my 99 woodcutting cape they go running so the three yew trees and magic tree are mine. I think I'll stick with the yews because since there is three of them always open, I'll always be chopping something as apposed to the one magic tree. Might be a different story for other areas though.

Yeah, might as well do yews then. There's not many good places to get magics and the few are usually crowded anyway. Yews don't really get good money until about 80/85 WC anyway.