Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

I made a feature that closes it if the collect window ever pops up, stop nitpicking... OSBot mouse handler is programmed to misclick to increase antiban ^^ biggrin.png

edit: for the record, if the window ever opens, it's like 1/100 chance, just osbot mouse handler intentionally misclicking sometimes, it happens to EVERY bot on this site ^^ Just in case potential customers look at this and are worried - don't be.

Edited by Czar

I made a feature that closes it if the collect window ever pops up, stop nitpicking... OSBot mouse handler is programmed to misclick to increase antiban ^^ biggrin.png

edit: for the record, if the window ever opens, it's like 1/100 chance, just osbot mouse handler intentionally misclicking sometimes, it happens to EVERY bot on this site ^^ Just in case potential customers look at this and are worried - don't be.

May I ask how your anti-ban is? Because I'm running it now for 5+ hours and I baby sit it. The bot isn't moving the screen or opening the skill tab or clicking at the clan tab or whatever, is that normal?

Ah those are the classic antiban which are very bad - it is more harm than good. Tab clicking, checking XP is exactly what a bot would do :P After a while, if you check XP every X minutes, or open random tab, it will form a pattern - which is a surefire way to tell you are a bot. So my script doesn't use those bad antibans ^^ :D

This script uses antipattern, randomizing click points, withdrawing-X randomly, minimal use of camera. That is all that can be applied to a banking-related skill like herblore, if you are worried about bans from a herblore script, don't. It is literally one of those most lowest banrate skills ever, including magic and fletching. 

Cleaning then making unf, in one inventory, or e.g. first clean 1,000 herbs then switch to 1,000 unf potions

If second one, then yes I plan on adding task mode so you can queue tasks for the script, if the first one, I can add that system too, seems like a new idea :D

Edited by Czar

Cleaning then making unf, in one inventory, or e.g. first clean 1,000 herbs then switch to 1,000 unf potions

If second one, then yes I plan on adding task mode so you can queue tasks for the script, if the first one, I can add that system too, seems like a new idea biggrin.png

don't forget to le tus save the queue tasks settings maybe?:D

not sure if the hotkey for faster performance really works, but it would be nice to got a real button in the gui for it

Well currently it detects if you have the esc key enabled, if so, it will use it, if not, it will close bank the traditional mouse click way ^^ biggrin.png

don't forget to le tus save the queue tasks settings maybe?biggrin.png

Good idea, I will make it save for my other bots too, (fletcher, mage etc). Update will be here shortly, just have to re-model the setup window a little tongue.png

Well currently it detects if you have the esc key enabled, if so, it will use it, if not, it will close bank the traditional mouse click way ^^ biggrin.png

Good idea, I will make it save for my other bots too, (fletcher, mage etc). Update will be here shortly, just have to re-model the setup window a little tongue.png

Lol sorry I had spanish as my typing language while doing my spanish hw XD

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Herblore
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO