Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

They are working correctly, just tested guam -> irits and they all use the same code :P

Make sure you hooked mirror mode correctly (hook mirror mode while your RS account is logged out). If you didn't use mirror mode, PM me OSBot's console log and I will check if there is an error or something :)

• Like 1

Ran into another banking issue. Sometimes accidentally withdraws vials of water before banking the unfinished potions and gets stuck. https://gyazo.com/93666634eaa4100d4b1e2a4300e52f46 This is what is in the console.https://gyazo.com/c6b8f7aff6b6effd1b8b3981a9efb42f  Used injection. It happened when making unfinished irit and toadflax.

Edited by bawbe

Hey Czar, love the bot.

With Serums (sorry for another point about Serums!), the bot seems to click each potion twice as it makes it (probably because there's a bit of a delay in the actual game while they're being made). I think this gif might explain what I mean a bit better.

75a18e5616f91043ede151a3a3c5c190.gif

See how it goes back to click the one that it's just made? I'm not sure if the bot is too fast for the game, or if it's something else, but yeah. Another possible way to counter it could be to make it click a different potion each time, not just to last available potion? I'm not a developer so I'm not sure how hard it would be to do.

Cheers again for the great bot, though. 

• Like 1

thanks for the feedback, an update is coming ASAP biggrin.png Please guys, more of these efficiency feedback (if you can!) biggrin.png I always want to improve the scripts in that way.  biggrin.png I have added one for the non-dialogue potions too (the ones which don't bring up an interface)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1