Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

Super Combats it selects the herb and uses it on one of the pots correctly but instead of waiting for the inventory to be finished it immediately repeats the action and uses the herb on an empty vial, then clicks one of the finished pots and takes a drink of it. Please look into this, acting as if there is no make all option.

• Like 1

Fixed, just pushed an update fixing super combats. As for serums, you may have been banned from previous botting. Herblore is among the safest skills to bot, due to the fact that it's a bankstanding skill - almost undetectable especially paired with mirror mode.

Edited by Czar

Hey Czar, i was waiting for a 24h trial for your herblore bot but didnt want to wait any longer so i just bought it. I was really hoping it would have an option that could switch between grinding items the slow and the fast way. By fast i mean with left clicking the pestle and mortar and then on the item you want to grind. If you place the pestle and mortar bottom right in your inventory then you can click and grind items really fast. Dunno if this increases the banrate or something cuz of faster and more clicking but thats why an option for it would be great. So you can switch between normal and fast grinding. I hope you can implement this in your script, would make it even better! Thanks.

Edited by Dutchfiregiant

What is wrong with super combats now? Please clarify I will help. The requirements for them are way too high 90 herblore for me to test them just now, I will have to do a couple updates and see if I conquer the logic down.

As for sequenced/planning mode I am currently working on adding this, so it will soon be possible to order events and have the script execute each tasks one by one. This includes changing actions too, from cleaning herbs to making unfinished then finished potions.

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...

That is very rude, yes I am working on sequence mode; I will try and get it released as soon as possible - apologies for the delay I will make sure it's 100% perfect for you guys ^^ :D:D 

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

Posted update, see post further below.

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...

New Update (v83)

- Added progressive leveling mode
- You can now add tasks and the bot will finish them in the exact order
- Added options: herblore until no items left, herblore for X time, herblore until X level and herblore for X items.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys ^^ :D As for cleaning all grimy herbs, will add a button for this in the upcoming update ^^ :D

Preview of update

mcOvH6i.png

• Heart 2

Hi @Czar, same as Aizp, but for cleanning irit. When they are in the bank, the script just close it and log out, and when you have irit in your bag, it deposit the leaf in the bank. 

Imo, you might improve your anti-ban by randomizing the cleaning leaf pattern ? It's always starting from the left to the right, maybe you can add a " from left to right, one line down, start from the right to the left etc..." and  from top to bot pattern ?  

Edited by gava90
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO