EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH APPLE EMPLOYEE NEW MACBOOK

Kittens

As usual you're stupid and a troll. Macbook was just announced literally like a week ago and this video was just made yesterday so its not old. 

I saw this video yesterday. You're showing it to me a whole day later.

In the world of technology and information, every hour and minute counts. If you're slow by a day, you're outdated.

If you posted this yesterday, it would've been nice. However, you didn't and this video is now old.

Fuck apple lol.

I like Apple but this garbage they released makes me want to claw my eyes out lmfao. Overpriced shitty netbook hahah 1.3 grand for a weaker processor than the macbook air, basically no ports lol... shitty camera lel and they trying to sell it for 1300+ smh

I saw this video yesterday. You're showing it to me a whole day later.

In the world of technology and information, every hour and minute counts. If you're slow by a day, you're outdated.

If you posted this yesterday, it would've been nice. However, you didn't and this video is now old.

I didnt show it to you, you chose to visit this thread and click watch. This isnt a world of technology. It's a video. If Macbook came out with a newer macbook than the one they announced recently and I showed you a video about the older macbook then that would be outdated. Take your garbage old Audi and go home please.   ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your @RoomScape ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ  

Edited by Verified

I like Apple but this garbage they released makes me want to claw my eyes out lmfao. Overpriced shitty netbook hahah 1.3 grand for a weaker processor than the macbook air, basically no ports lol... shitty camera lel and they trying to sell it for 1300+ smh

I didnt show it to you, you chose to visit this thread and click watch. This isnt a world of technology. It's a video. If Macbook came out with a newer macbook than the one they announced recently and I showed you a video about the older macbook then that would be outdated. Take your garbage old Audi and go home please.   ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your @RoomScape ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ  

>implying I have an audi

LOL