Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

I have owned this script for a while, and I can confirm it will get you banned.
I just did a definitive test and this gets you banned, but with that being said its great for suicide bot.

I tested using multiple fresh bots doing the same thing, half the sample size I used the script the other half i did tutorial island manual.

This is not a attack at anyone just some factual information, and I am happy with my purchase its still great for suicide bot methods.
(I guess we all know this, sorry if its common knowledge just wanted to leave my review)

Edited by merkle

7 hours ago, merkle said:

I have owned this script for a while, and I can confirm it will get you banned.
I just did a definitive test and this gets you banned, but with that being said its great for suicide bot.

I tested using multiple fresh bots doing the same thing, half the sample size I used the script the other half i did tutorial island manual.

This is not a attack at anyone just some factual information, and I am happy with my purchase its still great for suicide bot methods.
(I guess we all know this, sorry if its common knowledge just wanted to leave my review)

Depending the way you create and bot the accounts depends if you get banned or not, there is a ton of different ways.
Since you are getting banned 100% you are doing something wrong, the script would not be on the SDN getting sold if it gets you banned 100% of the time... 

Edited by Khaleesi

23 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Depending the way you create and bot the accounts depends if you get banned or not, there is a ton of different ways.
Since you are getting banned 100% you are doing something wrong, the script would not be on the SDN getting sold if it gets you banned 100% of the time... 

Like i told you above i did split tests and everything was done the same, all used premium residential proxies.
Not sure what else to tell you sorry. Good luck !!!

Regardless I mean no ill intentions just wanted to tell you, good luck testing yourself, please be sure to post the results .

Edited by merkle