Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, airess said:

khal I'm getting banned even putting the character's name and outfit by myself. Is there anything I can lower this ban rate? of the 20 accounts I made, all were banned. Also, I did 1 on 1 only.

proxies is the main reason for banns, another one is not using mirror, so make sure you use mirror.
or if you make too many on the same IP, they usually get chainbanned.
Also if you walk them to GE, try without that. I ahve heard that walking to GE can get it banned quicker sometimes

• Heart 1

On 2/5/2022 at 3:07 AM, Khaleesi said:

Ya it depends if the adventurer is there or not.
one of the first things on tut island is answer if you are new or not and if you select that you are nez that adventurer is there.
Maybe I should make an option to ignore that option so that adventuerer is never there ^^

I just want to mention it still does this, and I believe it may have something to do w banrates. as u can see, it will attempt to change settings even while in dialogue, until its out of the dialogue w john DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20220224132443.png.8ac3ebfde24278b8710f1a3f0ceffa81.png

1 hour ago, Fich420 said:

I just want to mention it still does this, and I believe it may have something to do w banrates. as u can see, it will attempt to change settings even while in dialogue, until its out of the dialogue w john DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20220224132443.png.8ac3ebfde24278b8710f1a3f0ceffa81.png

Will fix this right now, thx for letting me know!

EDIT:
Should be fixed in V2.23, let me know if it still happends in that version for you :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2022 at 8:33 PM, Khaleesi said:

Will fix this right now, thx for letting me know!

EDIT:
Should be fixed in V2.23, let me know if it still happends in that version for you :)

it now completes the dialogue and opens settings but it still tries to open the settings the entire time while the bot is in dialogue DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20220228025553.png.fc8cc4a47ca08be8dd706f4e6d64f0cc.png

@Khaleesi

The script tries to turn on the "hide roofs" option twice.

The first time: after you enter your character name and appearance.

The second time: after you spawn in Lumbridge.

The script gets stuck if it tries to toggle the "hide roofs" setting in Lumbridge if the box already has a check mark. 

Can you change it so that when you spawn in Lumbridge, it checks whether "hide roofs" is toggled and skips this step if the option has already been toggled?

Edited by dotherobot
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 4:31 AM, Khaleesi said:

there was another subversion of 2.24 pending with more changes, I will bump the version to V2.25 so you can see when those changes are live aswell

2.25 fixed the bot getting stuck at adventure guide but it still gets stuck at the end when it tries to hide roofs.

pretty sure u could fix this by just not disabling roofs in the beginning of tut island (unless there's a reason u do this)

Edited by Fich420
gave possible solution

2 hours ago, Fich420 said:

2.25 fixed the bot getting stuck at adventure guide but it still gets stuck at the end when it tries to hide roofs.

pretty sure u could fix this by just not disabling roofs in the beginning of tut island (unless there's a reason u do this)

This is actually NOT a script issue, but a game bug.
Check the settings and you will see the roofs are actually disabled but if you check in game it's not. :D
So the interface has wrong values compared to the game actual state, good job jagex xD

Will look into it to click it nonetheless of the current state of it

It already disables the roofs in the beginning of tut island if they are not disabled.

Edited by Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

This is actually NOT a script issue, but a game bug.
Check the settings and you will see the roofs are actually disabled but if you check in game it's not. :D
So the interface has wrong values compared to the game actual state, good job jagex xD

Will look into it to click it nonetheless of the current state of it

It already disables the roofs in the beginning of tut island if they are not disabled.

ur right, its a game bug. However u can get around it with ur script. like i said in original post, u could wait til the bot is off tut island to enable it for the first time.

12 hours ago, Fich420 said:

ur right, its a game bug. However u can get around it with ur script. like i said in original post, u could wait til the bot is off tut island to enable it for the first time.

Well if I do that your accs will get stuck a lot on the tutorial island, I don"t think that's what you want right :D
A bad camera angle and you will be stuck clicking a roof instead of an NPC :/

I will have it fixed in a bit don't worry :D

Edited by Khaleesi