Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

17 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Hey man!

Any idea when you will create a new version that works with the new updates? It gets stuck cause of the new settings!

Thanks in advance mannnn! 

Ya working on it! :)

13 hours ago, botmyway said:

Is there way to work around the blue screen you get before you set tha window to fixed? otherwise tut island scripts does the job perfectly

The blue is done by mirror client, there is no work around to this :/

Guys does the script work for you? cause on me it gets stuck at various spots.it tries to click at wrong things. for example clicking the axe in inventory in the fight the rat section. will we have a working script? i am waiting for days to bot and i cant.....

edit ok version 2.11 is broken. continuously clicking at irrelevant things .mostly out of screen. I am doing something wrong?

Edited by journey

1 hour ago, journey said:

Guys does the script work for you? cause on me it gets stuck at various spots.it tries to click at wrong things. for example clicking the axe in inventory in the fight the rat section. will we have a working script? i am waiting for days to bot and i cant.....

edit ok version 2.11 is broken. continuously clicking at irrelevant things .mostly out of screen. I am doing something wrong?

Those issues exist because you are not in fixed screen mode.
Which should be solved in V2.12.

EDIT:
I already updated to V2.12, should be online soon. I overlooked that you said it was V2.11 ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

25 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Post screenshots, says more than a 1000 words.
I can't  magically look into your head or computer :/

ok i found out that the bot i was testing the scipt was inapropriet for testing cause it was created in version 2.09 and i just hit continue each time and it was in a new different rs ui so it was doomed to failed each time.....but in a new char that has the old ui, even thought it can complete the tutorial,it gets stuck in the begining.more specific:  https://imgur.com/a/wPOBjIv and after that it gets stuck at 2nd photo,

15 minutes ago, journey said:

ok i found out that the bot i was testing the scipt was inapropriet for testing cause it was created in version 2.09 and i just hit continue each time and it was in a new different rs ui so it was doomed to failed each time.....but in a new char that has the old ui, even thought it can complete the tutorial,it gets stuck in the begining.more specific:  https://imgur.com/a/wPOBjIv and after that it gets stuck at 2nd photo,

Ya that should be patched in V2.12, Should be online soon :)

10 hours ago, journey said:

now it is working good completing the tutorial but even thought i have checked to go to ge after completion it gets stuck at adventurer jon.And then if i manualy close the dialogue he opens the settings-> side bar settings and stays there.not moving to ge.

For the Bot defaults to work at the end you have to wait for the next OSBot client release :)
It is trying to set Shift drop and Esc Key but there is a small bug that prevents osbot from scrolling in the settings tab atm, which should be solved in the next release ^^

11 minutes ago, journey said:

i load via cli 20 chars for tutorial island. some they were getting the too many connections error. and some they were not even loading the client. example the photo:  https://imgur.com/a/TIlNbyI

how to bypass the too many connections limit?

and why the black screen on osbot?

There is no connection limit to OSBot when you have VIP, so no idea why the screen is black or why you get the connection error, never even seen that before.
Nothing to do with the script though, that's the client :/