Molly's Orber

Molly

Does this have Glory support? Stamina Pot support?

Yes, and yes. Glories are actually required to run this script.

how much roughly xp hr is this ohmy.png

oh, i know y ou'll respondbesides the other orber but can i get a trail a please?

may I please before i goto bed. (: 

Sure, you have a trial now, not sure why it didn't go out when you liked the thread but I manually gave you a 48hr one just now. As far as exp p/h I'm not sure as I've never really run it for exp, however enchant air orb gives 76 exp, if you average 500 orbs p/h thats 38k xp/ph.

Edited by Molly

lol this is a  joke died over 7 times. 

die alot of with this

Dying where?  There's a chance to die on the way to the obelisk if a black demon hits high enough, if you're dying from that you should use the option to bring a food and make sure your account's hp is sufficient before trying to use this script.  The script has detection for being attacked by another player that will cause it to teleport away, or run if teleportation fails. Problem is if you get tb'ed, even if you run you're an easy target for a player with decent range and some binds. At low hp you can also simply get one hit with a spec.

Guys, there is a reason I have a bug report form in my OP, when you have issues it's imperative you fill out that form and post it here. I will look into the issues you have described and see what's going on, but without a proper report with logs finding the issue is often times much more difficult than need be.

Edit: Was able to replicate the issue with not walking to safe spot at earth altar, it rarely happened but it did happen. Problem with players attacking the bot I didn't have luck with, couldn't get anyone to attack me.  I entirely rewrote the method I use for handling enchanting, it has a few more checks in it now and should be more responsive. Live version will be 8.9.

Edit x2: The bot appears to sometimes get stuck standing still if it's attacked on it's way to the altar, looks like a web walking issue as reported here:http://osbot.org/forum/topic/104224-webwalking-freezes-when-player-is-attacked/#entry1168539

I'll have a work around for walking to the pillar that can be enabled via a checkbox on the Gui out tomorrow night. Unfortunately it's late here now and I need to get some rest before work.

Edited by Molly

Can't get the aforementioned issue to happen again, think it was a fluke. Testing a bit longer however just to make sure, let me know if any of you have the issue.

Edit: Fixed an issue I found with banking, added a death counter to the paint. Live version will be 9.0.

Edited by Molly

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):Is currently clicking behind the building south of the edgeville bank that the trap door is located in every time causing it to click the ladder from outside the building...  Tried restarting script still does it.

Log:

[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:47:11 PM]: Lets Open bank
[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:47:11 PM]: Using bank at location: 3095,3491 Named: Bank booth
[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:48:36 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Fatal error! Cycles threshold reached on [Open] => Ladder; pos = [x=3088, y=9971, z=0]; type = 10; rotation = 1;
[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:48:38 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:48:42 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

Your settings:Using staminas? Don't think that matters
Mirror mode: N

Also just got stuck at chaos druids once like has been reported.

Edited by Tyelr

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):Is currently clicking behind the building south of the edgeville bank that the trap door is located in every time causing it to click the ladder from outside the building...  Tried restarting script still does it.

Log:

[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:47:11 PM]: Lets Open bank
[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:47:11 PM]: Using bank at location: 3095,3491 Named: Bank booth
[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:48:36 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Fatal error! Cycles threshold reached on [Open] => Ladder; pos = [x=3088, y=9971, z=0]; type = 10; rotation = 1;
[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:48:38 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[iNFO][bot #1][08/27 07:48:42 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

Your settings:Using staminas? Don't think that matters

Mirror mode: N

Also just got stuck at chaos druids once like has been reported.

Does it ever go down the door or no? This appears to be a web walking issue I'll check it out and see if I can replicate it.

Does it ever go down the door or no? This appears to be a web walking issue I'll check it out and see if I can replicate it.

Yes it goes down the door but it gets about half way into the building then clicks south of the building outside it so it runs around the side of the building and clicks the door from the outside then the character runs all the way back around the wall and goes down the ladder/trapdoor.

Yes it goes down the door but it gets about half way into the building then clicks south of the building outside it so it runs around the side of the building and clicks the door from the outside then the character runs all the way back around the wall and goes down the ladder/trapdoor.

Happening for you everytime or occasionally? I had it happen once while testing just now for around 30 minutes.

Happening for you everytime or occasionally? I had it happen once while testing just now for around 30 minutes.

I only tested for a short period of time but it was doing it every time for me.  Personally watched it happen three times in a row before I stopped it then restarted at bank and it did the same thing.  Perhaps its due to my zoom or something... ?  My zoom is at what I would consider a normal level though.  I could understand it doing it occasionally maybe to represent a mis click but doing it every time looks so bot like if anyone's paying any attention.