Molly's Orber

Molly

Well bought it, lasted 3 hours. Then banned. Trained up a fresh acc botting 7 hours a day on a new proxy, while playing an hour legit. 

So basically garbage for anyone who wants to gold farm. Might work on your main for 24 hours of total orb time, then ban hammer. Too many pkers and people training mage report you. 

Honestly shocked OSbot and all other botting platforms make money. Whats the point of botting 1-2 hours a day? lol

(The page tells me)

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

I want to buy by gps, in the game..

i cant get trial? 

Just authed you another trial.

The door from druids to the black demons. 

https://gyazo.com/12105e6f186c52fc76d17e37f27f4c1b

Removed a sleep timer during handling doors that should speed up interactions a bit. I haven't had issues during testing with that gate, what exactly does the bot do when it should be opening it?

Well bought it, lasted 3 hours. Then banned. Trained up a fresh acc botting 7 hours a day on a new proxy, while playing an hour legit. 

So basically garbage for anyone who wants to gold farm. Might work on your main for 24 hours of total orb time, then ban hammer. Too many pkers and people training mage report you. 

Honestly shocked OSbot and all other botting platforms make money. Whats the point of botting 1-2 hours a day? lol

Sorry bout your luck.

There is problem when the bot is enter the wildy gate he never clicks enter wilderness and gets stuck. Can you please fix it?

The bot is not programed to click the enter wilderness button, this is because during testing this feature the bot would often not react quick enough when trying to click it and get attacked by a skeleton, causing a loop of just attempting to enter over and over again and failing. You will need to manually disable the popup by exiting/entering the wilderness a couple of times your first run through, this will cause the menu that pops up to have a checkbox that allows you to permanently disable the popup.

Edited by Molly

I'm not complaining, very good, My first account delay 2 days and banned! 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The third door is returned as 3 times, then it is when click to open.. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An image speaks more than a thousand words

PD: my second account delay 3 hours hahahah sad.png lol  "Maybe because i forget Change My IP"

Edited by Fachado

• 3 weeks later...