Molly's Orber

Molly

• 2 weeks later...

when doing earth orbs,it will grap antidote  and stamina out of bank but will only drink antidote since it doesn't wait until you can drink stamina.also will grap 81 cosmic runes instead of 78 if you are using 1 food per trip.

Fixed both.

Is script still stable? what is the banrate as far as y'all know?

Also, could I have a trial?

Yes it's stable, no clue about ban rate as I haven't botted it much lately. Like the OP for a trial, they are automated.

Fixed both.

Yes it's stable, no clue about ban rate as I haven't botted it much lately. Like the OP for a trial, they are automated.

do you know if the update is pushed already on sdn? its currently on version 8.4. seems like eating under hp was not working on that version either i had it set under 17 and it didn't eat the shark.

do you know if the update is pushed already on sdn? its currently on version 8.4. seems like eating under hp was not working on that version either i had it set under 17 and it didn't eat the shark.

Version number is 8.5, so looks like it was not live. I'll look into that eating issue.

Trial please. gonna run this like a bitch on an account I lost void on, wish me luck brethren, will be posting updates

Like the OP for a trial, they are automated.

Yo Molly, nice script to begin with, but;
I would like to request some small changes that will have a huge impact on the banrate
- Hop world from like w305 to w343(not to like w306, just randomized) after getting attacked. At this moment it continues the script in the same world, but the pker just comes back and tries it over and over again (could happen), that will decrease the profit/hour + high chance on getting reported.
It's a small change and in my opinion something that would really have much benefits.
- Adding an option that will automatically put on (selected) gear after dieing. At this moment it only puts on the gear you'll keep after dieing (3items). In my opinion this is something really important. Banrate will decrease because of the humanlike behaviour + report rate will decrease too = even less banrate.

Something bigger;
- Adding an option to use house teleports instead of glories. This will decrease the loss on a banned account which would make this script even more popular. In my opinion you could even change the script in price after you've put this option in. I would easily pay a one time $15 for this script if these changes would be added.

If I find something else I'll let you know.

Greetz,

Miss Fortune ~ Veteran botter

Yo Molly, nice script to begin with, but;

I would like to request some small changes that will have a huge impact on the banrate

- Hop world from like w305 to w343(not to like w306, just randomized) after getting attacked. At this moment it continues the script in the same world, but the pker just comes back and tries it over and over again (could happen), that will decrease the profit/hour + high chance on getting reported.

It's a small change and in my opinion something that would really have much benefits.

- Adding an option that will automatically put on (selected) gear after dieing. At this moment it only puts on the gear you'll keep after dieing (3items). In my opinion this is something really important. Banrate will decrease because of the humanlike behaviour + report rate will decrease too = even less banrate.

Something bigger;

- Adding an option to use house teleports instead of glories. This will decrease the loss on a banned account which would make this script even more popular. In my opinion you could even change the script in price after you've put this option in. I would easily pay a one time $15 for this script if these changes would be added.

If I find something else I'll let you know.

Greetz,

Miss Fortune ~ Veteran botter

I can work on some of these later this week, I have to add a few things to another script of mine, after that I can get started.

gp/hr atm?

Haven't ran it in awhile so I'm not sure but I'd imagine 350k+ p/h.

Can I have a trial please?

You have one now.