Molly's Orber

Molly

Refund me my $8.99 USD, i ran this bot for maybe 2 hour and got permanently banned. 

Unfortunately the risk of botting is getting banned. I also cannot give refunds, as I don't handle transactions OSBot does. You can request a refund here, but it's unlikely you'll receive one. http://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

Unfortunately the risk of botting is getting banned. I also cannot give refunds, as I don't handle transactions OSBot does. You can request a refund here, but it's unlikely you'll receive one. http://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

If you are going to release a Premium Script, how about u actually make it premium? How much time did u spend, 2 hours making this sloppy script?

If you are going to release a Premium Script, how about u actually make it premium? How much time did u spend, 2 hours making this sloppy script?

Sorry you got banned, that happens sometimes when botting. Since you have been here over 2 years now I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this is not the first time you have botted. My script is likely not the first one you have used either, so I find it rather odd you choose to blame this script specifically. I also notice you are not VIP, meaning you do not have access to mirror mode, which is a valuable tool for preventing bans, I'd recommend getting VIP. Also, I am going to assume you are not using a proxy to bot, since you aren't willing to fork out the money to use mirror mode, which I also recommend you do as previous bans can mean your IP is flagged and can result in quicker future bans. 

If you feel the script is sloppy, please report to me the issues you are experiencing with it, as I cannot fix issues I do not know of. Offering insults is pretty useless, it's also quite immature and will get you nowhere with most people.

If you feel the need to hurl further insults don't bother. The posts will be reported, and likely deleted, and quite frankly the immature ramblings of someone on the internet don't bother me in the slightest. Thank you.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 2

Just pushed version 8.0 some notable changes are the implementation of OSBot's web walker and better banking. When banking the script should no longer open the bank, close it, and reopen it without need to do so. These are the changes you as a user will notice, however, there are many behind the scenes changes that you will not notice. If you experience any bugs please report them immediately so I can quash them. 

how is ban rate? and is this up and running or buggy?

Idk how the ban rate is, I haven't used the script for significant periods of time in awhile. When I first made it I was able to run multiple accounts hours on end without bans. Also, yes, it is up and running. I just released an update yesterday that changed much of the code to make things more efficient, looked to be running fine through my tests.

bots is having some issues.  does everything fine but isnt using the glories to tele to edge.  its walking back.  and get stuck really bad with gate.  plz fix this or its not worth 2 dollars a month.

Could you post a bug report as outlined in my OP if this continues to happen? Checking it right now. As far as the gate issue, could you post a screenshot if it happens regularly or describe in more deatil what's happening? The script uses OSBot's built in web walker so if anything it is an issue with that, and will likely be fixed in their next release.

Is this fixed, @Molly? If so, I'll be purchasing this tomorrow smile.png.

Looking into it now to find the mentioned bugs.

Edit: Added a failsafe for teleporting to Edge, should now only walk back to bank if your glory is not charged for whatever reason.

Edit x2: Apparently the method for returning the actions an equipped item has is not working properly, it was returning the actions the item (glory) would have if it were in your inventory rather than equipped. Changed how the script determines if it has a glory to use to teleport or not, script looks to be working fine now!

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

Edit: Added a failsafe for teleporting to Edge, should now only walk back to bank if your glory is not charged for whatever reason.

Edit x2: Apparently the method for returning the actions an equipped item has is not working properly, it was returning the actions the item (glory) would have if it were in your inventory rather than equipped. Changed how the script determines if it has a glory to use to teleport or not, script looks to be working fine now!

Thanks for the fixes :).

Currently leveling my magic up, will be checking this out soon :)

• Like 1

Yo man the script looks steady but there are a few bugs:

- the script seems to have a problem with withdrawing cosmic runes and orbs it bugs with me and it does it over and over again.. it takes the orbs before the cosmics and it deposits everything again

- if u die u get in lumbridge and it just stands there and does nothing

- if the gate to the orb charg altar is closed the script seems to have a problem with getting through the gate.

But i enjoy using your scipt been hitting like 400 orbs p/h

thanks

• Like 1

Yo man the script looks steady but there are a few bugs:

- the script seems to have a problem with withdrawing cosmic runes and orbs it bugs with me and it does it over and over again.. it takes the orbs before the cosmics and it deposits everything again

- if u die u get in lumbridge and it just stands there and does nothing

- if the gate to the orb charg altar is closed the script seems to have a problem with getting through the gate.

But i enjoy using your scipt been hitting like 400 orbs p/h

thanks

Pushed an update so the script will only withdraw orbs if it has cosmic runes. Added a failsafe for deathwalking as well. As far as the gate thing, that's an issue with OSBot's web walker, web walking is still being perfected so expect them to have better handling for that soon, make sure you are up to date with latest version of OSBot as well. If you experience anymore of these issues please post a bug report as I have outlined in my OP, giving information like what you gave me does help solve the issue, but things like a screen shot or copy/paste of the logger from the client many times tells me exactly what is causing an issue.