More Bans

DennisXo

Goodfight more accounts, Starting to become discouraged to try and farm again. Lost around 10 accounts total now. All botting hunter, I used divinity script. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, Each account on private proxy. I been watching other botters, They seem to outlast me everytime. I've seen this dude ''Dab for gold'' On 24-7 nearly like week straight almost 99. Funny thing is since I've started my first account has yet to get banned. But all others get banned, Even account I made yesterday ban hammered. Well good fight, Sick of this shit Rs is finally doing something about it. I've lost to much $$ Trying to attempt a successful run at it. Maybe chins are not the way to go ? Please leave me you're thoughts and if you have had any success botting more then a single account. Thank you.

Currently botting one account to 99 woodcutting. 

And i have a flagged IP and still haven't got banned lolol.

#TyValk

But it can also be due to the fact if you suicide bot, use breaks, etc.

Shitty thing is, I thought using old logins would be greater advantage but I lost few accounts with 99s on eoc :(

• 3 weeks later...