osFisher

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Something weird just happened, it had accidentally clicked use on a fish it was dropping and kept trying to use it on the fishing spot, just standing there spamming it and getting 'nothing interesting happens'.

EDIT: It also seemed to only drop Leaping Sturgeons when I had Leaping Salmons selected

EDIT2: Seems to be a regular occurance that it gets stuck after having accidentally clicked use instead of drop, I do have shift-click dropping enabled.

Edited by freq

6 hours ago, freq said:

Something weird just happened, it had accidentally clicked use on a fish it was dropping and kept trying to use it on the fishing spot, just standing there spamming it and getting 'nothing interesting happens'.

EDIT: It also seemed to only drop Leaping Sturgeons when I had Leaping Salmons selected

EDIT2: Seems to be a regular occurance that it gets stuck after having accidentally clicked use instead of drop, I do have shift-click dropping enabled.

Do you have human error enabled? if so turn it off.

If not, send me your config please :)

8 hours ago, Tom said:

Added

Thanks for the trial.

Ran this bot for a couple of hours. Everything works great, but there seems to be a bug when fishing at Karamja that causes it to freeze near the docks. The bug does not occur every time, but I had it during multiple runs.

Screenshot attached, this is a bit of a gamebreaker for me, as I was planning to use it at Karamja.

Let me know if I can be of any help for further troubleshooting.

2018-01-14 13_31_47-192.168.1.3 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

2018-01-14 19_49_26-192.168.1.3 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

config.properties

Edited by 0verdrive
Added config file

12 hours ago, 0verdrive said:

Thanks for the trial.

Ran this bot for a couple of hours. Everything works great, but there seems to be a bug when fishing at Karamja that causes it to freeze near the docks. The bug does not occur every time, but I had it during multiple runs.

Screenshot attached, this is a bit of a gamebreaker for me, as I was planning to use it at Karamja.

Let me know if I can be of any help for further troubleshooting.

2018-01-14 13_31_47-192.168.1.3 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

2018-01-14 19_49_26-192.168.1.3 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

config.properties

Best bug report ever, thank you

• Like 1

On 15-1-2018 at 8:50 AM, Tom said:

Best bug report ever, thank you

You're welcome.

Could you let me know when/if you're able to look into this? I'd happily test again.

EDIT: It appears the account I was testing with got banned, probably because it had been standing still for longer periods of time because of the bug.

Edited by 0verdrive
Added ban notice