osFisher

Tom

23 hours ago, gajefoy said:

It always tries to use raw fish on fishing spot...this stops the script completely...

This should never happen, provide logs if possible

On 19/11/2017 at 12:33 AM, Culpable said:

Is this being updated? Interested in purchasing, want to know if it competes with others well.

Yes

Runs flawlessly at Barbarian village, sometimes though when dropping it tends to use fish on fish, might be a client issue because I had problems with the client itself earlier. Needless to say, good job, certain 8/10, you need to work on the presentatioin though - design can be made better, right now this is poor 2002 windows paint.

Kind of unsure about the anti ban methods though. Are they good enough? I didn't see many of them used, camera was barely moving/etc.

Edited by Culpable

7 minutes ago, Culpable said:

Runs flawlessly at Barbarian village, sometimes though when dropping it tends to use fish on fish, might be a client issue because I had problems with the client itself earlier. Needless to say, good job, certain 8/10, you need to work on the presentatioin though - design can be made better, right now this is poor 2002 windows paint.

Kind of unsure about the anti ban methods though. Are they good enough? I didn't see many of them used, camera was barely moving/etc.

Pseudo antiban isnt going to be effective anyway, the real bans come down to your daily play time and other accounts, etc.

Do you have human error ticked? This would cause the script to occasionally miss click when dropping.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

text

Yeah I'm not a scripter, just saw those features in another script so I thought they actually do something.

I did have the human error ticked, I don't think a human would do a whole inventory not realising hes using fish on fish :D

Edited by Culpable

16 hours ago, Culpable said:

Yeah I'm not a scripter, just saw those features in another script so I thought they actually do something.

I did have the human error ticked, I don't think a human would do a whole inventory not realising hes using fish on fish :D

it shouldnt do a full inventory o.o Its meant to be the occasional miss click :P turn it off for now