Looking For a Game to Profit From

eggsftw1

Hello all, I have had some terrible luck with RuneScape lately and I am looking for another game to play. Now I am hoping for this game to be somewhat fun and is not limited to a MMO or anything in particular. Lots of my friends play CSGO and tell me to buy it and play bc its fun and you can sell skins and such. I am really just looking for a game I can make profit off of, any ideas? Thanks!

I had challenger tier in LoL solo/duo, sold the account for a good profit.

If your any good at LoL it's possible to make $ from.

I've never played but I have watched a few streams, I am a bit interested in it. Could you give me a ballpark of the profit that could come from it?

I've never played but I have watched a few streams, I am a bit interested in it. Could you give me a ballpark of the profit that could come from it?

Honestly, I would say CoD. If I still had internet I'd be grinding out wager matches/events. It's the best $$ if you put the time in.

From being seeded 15th in the pro bracket throughout the Blops 1/Black ops 2 seasons we made decent money. (Event seedings, not gamebattles seedings. We were 3rd and 9th on the GB ladders)

Crazy how much you can make streaming if you get 4 people together and grind out a game for a few months.

LoL if you can get to challenger tier you can sell the accounts for a lot and teams will try to pick you up for events randomly.

I'd say now in the CoD world it's around $100k a year for a lower top tier player, I know most of the older guys and they'd agree with that.

LoL can range GREATLY, if your a top 8 team your going to make a million + a year with all of the free tech stuff you'd ever want.

Or lower tier making money from streaming probably around $30k-40k a year if you keep a high viewer rate.

Pre-CoD I was into CS 1.6 and it was ok money, not great. Couldn't tell you about today all I do is comp solo.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have any money to invest, I've always had good luck with Conquer Online. It's still one of my favorite games, although I don't play it anymore, but the private servers are where you can make money. It might be a bit confusing learning how everything works at first, but it's really not hard at all. Now that I mention it, I might have to start playing some :s