Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

Just bought it because I need hp up and also the extra ranged xp over range guild is cool.

Here's proggy of my 1st hour using, although I paused it for about 10 minutes and started getting all the ogres past half hp and moving onto next so the guy next to me who was clearly botting wouldn't get any loots and I thought it was funny haha

l40lJ54.png

Edited by BlueMagic
  • Like 1

What is the issue? It clicks the top item when telegrabbing 

- What is your setup? (Using potions? Telegrab?) All enabled. 

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

No error in the console. 

Script updated to V0.11:

- Pushed a fix for telegrabbing items

Let me know if you are still having issues with this.

Khaleesi

Only bad thing I have to say is about the area it trains in, I feel I've got to babysit it during busy times of the day. Already had a person I missed watching mention botting and leave but I'm probably being paranoid and they said that and then hopped without reporting. The area is too small and personal that who would ignore something someone is so obviously saying to only you if you're so attentive that you're constantly attacking ogres. Really doesn't matter the reason cause it just has to make whatever probably dumb runescape player comes to your world for them to report you enough for you to get watched and banned.

Even when I was paired with some voider that was obviously botting with what I assume was the exact same bot as they sometimes tried to click the exact same monster and then get stuck on the next same one for a short period but I had a blowpipe so I would usually beat him to the next one and I got up to 68k or 70k/hr in  like 5 hours or something w/ max range boost @ 1 def. I'll run it tonight and try to get like a 10 hour one and take a pic

Got two proggies today.

One in the morning.

ZtHc5zL.png

Needed to refill blowpipe

And one I just came home to, that it was stuck on needing an authy code on login, it was only about a few thousand xp/hr short on rage so I mustve gotten to it right when it happened.

bmflP2Y.png

Edited by LysergicAcidDiet
  • Like 1

Whats the money per hour usually?

When I'm telegrabbing the default seeds to loot I would get anywhere between 60k/hr-140k/hr. My last 2 proggies had none cuz I was on ancients and I prefer quicker range xp anyways.

When I used a ring of wealth vs archers ring I couldn't really tell a difference between loot drops either, but maybe longer testing would be needed

How are you getting that xp/hr? What's your set up? I'm using black d'hide chaps, rangers tunic, robin hood, fury, archers ring, blowpipe w/ steel darts. I used to have ranger boots too but I only noticed a 2k difference

EDIT: woops sorry didn't realize I triple posted. Not sure on the rules on that, so I guess I should go read the forum rules now ha. Sorry mods, merge them if you don't want it to be a triple post. I'm not spamming though, I'm actually contributing to the thread.

Edited by LysergicAcidDiet