Best thing to record with

osbotbot1

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is good for recording most things. This is mainly for longer recording sessions with games/the whole desktop, but can be quite versatile and supports plugins.

Jing is also another free option, offered by the creators of Camtasia (TechSmith). It will automatically upload the recording, requires an account, and has some restrictions iirc (recording length/etc).

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is good for recording most things. This is mainly for longer recording sessions with games/the whole desktop, but can be quite versatile and supports plugins.

Jing is also another free option, offered by the creators of Camtasia (TechSmith). It will automatically upload the recording, requires an account, and has some restrictions iirc (recording length/etc).

OSB is really good , I forgot about them! If you get the quality settings right you will get a real good output.

Frsps = u get very good image, but if u record u need good pc. But the video seems so pretty after biggrin.png

Dxtroy = also normal program, u can make ur settings and record. Video is good but not so good like a fraps

OBS = this is best if u have bad pc because its not take to much resorces if u recording but the video is not so pretty and not so bad to biggrin.png

If u want make very pretty videos and u have good pc than i recomend 100% fraps.

Frsps = u get very good image, but if u record u need good pc. But the video seems so pretty after biggrin.png

Dxtroy = also normal program, u can make ur settings and record. Video is good but not so good like a fraps

OBS = this is best if u have bad pc because its not take to much resorces if u recording but the video is not so pretty and not so bad to biggrin.png

If u want make very pretty videos and u have good pc than i recomend 100% fraps.

OBS records perfect 1080p lol. Your settings are obviously wrong.

And Fraps doesn't need a good pc, it needs a fucking shit ton of space. It uses WAY to much space and in the end it takes A LONG ASS TIME TO RENDER. (I have 16gb ram and it will still take an hour + to render and downscale the size) 

Edited by Basic