Run ins with the police

Basic

This thread is here so you can tell us your police experiences.

You don't have to be arrested to post your story, any funny/serious/sad stories work!

I'll start off,

I went to a party at x city that was 3 hours away, I got there and it turns out only 2 (ugly) girls were there, and some gay crack addict (Note, I'm being serious he was actually gay) He had his sparkly jacket and fedora on, I thought I was looking at a funny reddit post I swear.

We smoked them up, and then we left. On our way home we got lost... My friend thought the police were following us, and I thought he was just being paranoid (he was saying that for 30+ minutes) It turns out they were following us the entire time, waiting for us to make a mistake in my driving so he could pull us over.

I then got pulled over for not stopping an extra second at the stop sign... We had a quarter pound on us of some dank shit, and we had a bong in the middle console with a jacket over it (We were smoking in the car) So you know the car smelt like straight dank shit. 

In total I probably smoked like 10g's and I was high as a kite, so when the officer came to the window he knew I just smoked. He told me to get out of the car, and he searched me. They found all of our bud, scale, and bong (Which wasn't even ours, we were borrowing it for the night because we literally just bought a new perc for it)

The cops were being nice but assholes at the same time, we got put in a holding cell and in the end they let us go after only an hour, but with a $600 fine.

They honestly probably took the bud and smoked it themselves, I saw the officer put some of it in his pocket. 

It scared the shit out of me, and I'm lucky as hell I'm not in jail right now.

/end of story/

• Like 1

I've got a few stories! 

Was 17 still in Higschool, routine was everyday while driving to school me and my friend would smoke a blunt or two with the windows down.. One particular day we didn't have the windows down we get to the front of the school, roll down the windows to air out and drive in. About mid day I'm in my webdesign class. The school officer comes up to me and says "Get your stuff come with me". She leads me back to my truck which by this time has all doors open with 2 cops and a dog searching it. They asked were my weed was I said "I don't have any weed just all the shake on the floormats" the searched my truck and confiscated easily 40+ blunt wrappers, nick bags, and for some reason a shotgun shell. Ended up getting community service, and paying around 400 in fines.

This is a few months later:

It's around 9PM and I'm with my girlfriend we are driving to my friends house, we're already blazed from a blunt we smoked in the truck like 20 mins earlier and I notice a cop is behind us.  He flips his lights because I swerved trying to move a blunt roach. He get to the window and says "Have you been smoking weed?" he's a younger guy around 25-26. I say no sir have not been smoking weed, and he ask if there is anything in the car, I tell him yes there is a grinder in my middle console, so he says "We'll if it's just a grinder thats cool" he gets the grinder has me chuck it in the ditch and away we go.

Few months later

My licences it suspended for truancy at school (I missed 110 days), it's around 2am and I'm going to my girlfriends house and I get pulled over for not turning off my bright lights. The cop walks up to the window. (MY FUCKING FACE WHEN IT'S THE SAME COP AS THE STORY ABOVE) He runs my liscense finds out it's suspended and ask why? I tell him truancy he says "Oh if it's just truancy thats fine" he write me a ticket for driving past curfew, and I go on my way.

A year later:

I have my licences back I'm in the next town over it's a college town (Gainesville, FL) I'm leaving from visiting my friend Aaron we spent the whole night smoking dank, and playing vidya. I'm like half a mile from the interstate on ramp to get home and get pulled over by 2 undercover cops. I'm scared as fuck because I literally smoked right before I left Aarons' I also was getting my bong back from him so in the back seat is a backpack with a nice bong, and grinder in it. The cop immediately ask me to get out does sobriety test. I pass easily, he ask if I'm high I say no just tired, he then ask to search my truck I respond "No you can't" he ask what I'm hiding I tell him "Nothing it's 4am and I want to go home" he responds " Well if you won't let us search it we will just get a dog " I said okay bring the dog. We wait about 30 mins and the 2nd cop walks up to the first cop that was questioning me and says "The nearest kilo is high springs" (High springs is about 1 hr and 30 mins away. The cop looks at me and say go home and be careful.

I've got plenty more :D

• Like 1

This thread is here so you can tell us your police experiences.

You don't have to be arrested to post your story, any funny/serious/sad stories work!

I'll start off,

I went to a party at x city that was 3 hours away, I got there and it turns out only 2 (ugly) girls were there, and some gay crack addict (Note, I'm being serious he was actually gay) He had his sparkly jacket and fedora on, I thought I was looking at a funny reddit post I swear.

We smoked them up, and then we left. On our way home we got lost... My friend thought the police were following us, and I thought he was just being paranoid (he was saying that for 30+ minutes) It turns out they were following us the entire time, waiting for us to make a mistake in my driving so he could pull us over.

I then got pulled over for not stopping an extra second at the stop sign... We had a quarter pound on us of some dank shit, and we had a bong in the middle console with a jacket over it (We were smoking in the car) So you know the car smelt like straight dank shit. 

In total I probably smoked like 10g's and I was high as a kite, so when the officer came to the window he knew I just smoked. He told me to get out of the car, and he searched me. They found all of our bud, scale, and bong (Which wasn't even ours, we were borrowing it for the night because we literally just bought a new perc for it)

The cops were being nice but assholes at the same time, we got put in a holding cell and in the end they let us go after only an hour, but with a $600 fine.

They honestly probably took the bud and smoked it themselves, I saw the officer put some of it in his pocket. 

It scared the shit out of me, and I'm lucky as hell I'm not in jail right now.

/end of story/

that is fucking gay

ROFL

My story:

It was december 31st, time to play with fireworks, right? ok so at like 12pm i went to a friends house and we sat an drank/ate n shiz wuz nais. then sum1 said hey i got some nice fireworks, wanna set em off?

so we did, and they were really, really hard explosives

ddfed63194c1c004f6bb9691758f43c8.gif

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

They were the ones where it lits up, and then followed by a really really hard bang, and it was ~1pm at the time, so we were Troll.png 'in waking everyone up and probaly scaring the shit out of them, then some said SHIT SHIT COPS COPS so we all freaked out and ran away, some stupid shit even lit another one after, like facep.gif wtf

eventually we just ran back home and decided to not answer the door if they came, turns out not everyone was home! 2 friends were still out and they almost got caught lmfao came back running inside out of breath and they could confirm they were indeed cops

dont h8 me we didnt blow anything /  anyone up  kappa_big.png

didn't get caught in the end kappa_big.png

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 1

When I was younger, I had a guy come up to me about something (ended up as an argument) and he was like one of them normal English/London guys I come across daily, started going like "oh suck your mum" like they do (for those of you that don't know, yeah its a stupid comment) and was like "Oh yeah you're not gonna do fuck all you pussy" so me being me, I punched him in the back of the head when he turned round in the end.

Long part of it - The boys mother comes to my mothers house, I was out in the back garden, she comes up to me prodding and poking me, spitting on me whilst she spoke, and I was like please get a tictac... In the end, police came and arrested me for being "provoked" and kept me in police cells for 2-3 days xD

Story 1 - Me and my friend were walking down the street (we were around 16) on our way to a party. We had a crate of beer between us in our bags and a couple of bottles of vodka (for girls at the party, we thought we were going to get our dicks sucked). A police car drives by sees us both struggling with our heavy beer filled bags and stops to ask us what is in them. Of course we lie and come up with some terrible excuse which i forget. He then asks us to hand over the bags which we do he finds the beer takes it all (This was like £50 worth of booze) and writes us both a youth referral. I bet he took all of that fucking beer and had a proper good time when he finished his shift. Unfortunately when we arrived at the party the girls were not too happy about this and suprise suprise neither of us got our dicks sucked.

Story 2 - I was drunk in town, some guy said something to me i calmly smoked the rest of my cigarette then proceeded to flick it at his head and throw a few digs at him. We ended up going to ground and he landed a punch on me then the police happened to of come round the corner and split it up. The police arrest the guy i was fighting saying they saw him assault me. I think i have gotten away with it then just as they tell me and my friends to go and enjoy the rest of our night they get a radio call through from one of the bouncers who had checked the security footage telling them i was the one who provoked the whole thing. I am arrested and given a £60 fine and a night in the cells.

For some reason and don't ask me why, my friend and I decided to tell our parents we were sleeping over at each others place.

In reality we went outside, a huge coincidence was that we both had the same Nike pants (from school outfit) and Jack and Jones sweater.

We also brought gloves and a crowbar (No idea why) and we started to fuck shit up like cars, fences and yards.

I know this is very stupid and we were just two younings, we also stole a bike from a bitch I know and wrecked it, all shit like that.

At around 3AM we decided to go have a smoke with one of my friends, we walked down his street and he was ready to leave his house when he noticed a black car.

He quickly shot me a message a car was coming but meanwhile the car already pulled over and it scared the living shit out of me, I thought we would get kidnapped or shit like that.

Two female police offers step outside and ask us why two minors without ID's are walking down the street at 3AM in the same clothes, really suspicious.

After a quick convo they wanted to search us, we emptied our pockets and my friend also emptied his bag. There was some food, a bottle of coke and gloves in there which added to the suspicion. Then they asked my friend if he totally emptied his back and this whole time I was freaking out so much because I knew he had a crowbar in there and we would get arrested. He says yes, it's empty, opens the bag for the police officer to shine into and I already thought about calling my dad from jail.

Suddenly she says alright, thanks for your honesty and we'll take you home.

During the ride we couldn't speak about what happened but I was mindfucked, I thought he dropped the crowbar somehow or whatever.

Meanwhile the officers told us to tell our parents what happened and that they would probably phone them to check if we told them what happened.

I asked her if she needed our phone numbers (to sound less suspicious) and she said its fine, we've got your names so we've got your information.

They dropped my friend off first, waiting untill he went inside, then they dropped me off.

I was hiding in my garden because we were not about to tell our parents what happened, and stayed there for half an hour messaging with both my friends.

We decided we'd all grab some beers and meet up outside again, so we did.

We chilled outside, smoked a little, had some beers and with every car noise our hearts would drop.

We stayed outside for an hour or so and my friend offered me to stay at his house because we couldn't go back to our own homes.

We sneaked into his house and we slept with 2 people on 1 matrass. I know his family very well so I was kind of suspicious because I really care what they would think if we got caught but he told me his mom had to work and he never checks his room in the morning. With no other option we went to sleep, woke up at around 12, smoked a little and went home.

So what happened with the crowbar? The motherfucker folded the bottom of his O'neil bag around the crowbar to cause 2 different bottoms so when the officer shined into the bag she actually saw a empty bag with the bottom in sight.

This motherfucker dodged the bullet so hard for both of us, we're still friends and I'll never forget what he did for me and how sneaky and smart he was.

The police never called to check in aswell but we kinda knew from the way they were speaking to us that they wouldn't check, we were playing the whole ''Innocent dumb youngings act''.

We never got caught for doing anything that night, neither from the police and our parents.

We still reminisce about this alot.

I have a few other stories some with the same friends aswell but this book is enough typing for today.

I may have forgotten some things in this story and the grammar might not be the best but english is not my primary language so yeah.

Fun fact: Hes actually in the army now tongue.png

Edit:It was an undercover car, forgot to tell that. The backseat was plastified and shit ;_;

I also almost snitched my friend because during our convo I was staring at his house and they asked me if I lived there.

Edited by 010

• 2 weeks later...

I got pulled over one night for having a tail light out, he asks me to pull my sleeves up and says, "So how long you been shootin' up?", because I just so happen to have a freckle on my arm. He has his partner come shine his flashlight at my arm to confirm it's a freckle and neither of them were sure, so they called for two more police cars to come up , and asked me to search the car. I told them repeatedly they could, and they never did. Finally, the third officer to check out my "trackmarks", and about a hour of waiting after being pulled over, I was free to go with a warning to get my tail light fixed.

I got pulled over one night for having a tail light out, he asks me to pull my sleeves up and says, "So how long you been shootin' up?", because I just so happen to have a freckle on my arm. He has his partner come shine his flashlight at my arm to confirm it's a freckle and neither of them were sure, so they called for two more police cars to come up , and asked me to search the car. I told them repeatedly they could, and they never did. Finally, the third officer to check out my "trackmarks", and about a hour of waiting after being pulled over, I was free to go with a warning to get my tail light fixed.

we all know the freckle was just on top of the trackmarks