Man City v Barcelona

Barca!

I will maybe place a small bet!

Not sure if barca to win and over 2,5 goals or just barca to win. What do you think?

Well seen as though Barca lost their last league game (at home aswell) and City won 5-0 last weekend I think it won't be that easy, but Barcelona will still be too strong for them over 2 legs.

I go to university in Manchester and the majority of my friends are city fans so they are sort of my second team to support (My first team is the mighty seasiders a.k.a Blackpool as that is where i am originally from). I actually think City can do it, Depending on the team Barca put out, they have shown against Bayern that they are capable of it; City's problem is they are not consistent enough and do not close out games! City 3-2 Barca im going to put a bet on it!

GO BOTH TEAMS

i want a good game with messi and aguero both getting hat-tricks, surely that isn't too much to ask??

If anyone's going to get a hattrick it's David Silva, amazing player! :D

I go to university in Manchester and the majority of my friends are city fans so they are sort of my second team to support (My first team is the mighty seasiders a.k.a Blackpool as that is where i am originally from). I actually think City can do it, Depending on the team Barca put out, they have shown against Bayern that they are capable of it; City's problem is they are not consistent enough and do not close out games! City 3-2 Barca im going to put a bet on it!

You'll get pretty good odds on that I'm sure.  I hope City don't show Barca too much respect like they did last season otherwise they'll be defending the whole game.

barca

city