Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

i have your old rocks bot. will it update to the newest automatically?

this bot seems to be totally broken. it takes ages to resolve the banking. it takes ages to get out the bank and walk to rocks. it walks south of bank than walks randomly away from path and than takes its sweet time walking back and forth for no reason. really hope you give it a good update on this bot. i'm not sure how you manged to get 90 str without getting banned or having to gotten this script to work.

Yo dude I used this bot for about 24 hours (played game time) - i got banned. I credited you $5USD, and I would like that $5USD back if possible - ofcourse take away the rights away to your bot. I won't be needing it at all any more, since it is broken and it does not have any unique 'antiban' which you claim that it would have.

Yo dude I used this bot for about 24 hours (played game time) - i got banned. I credited you $5USD, and I would like that $5USD back if possible - ofcourse take away the rights away to your bot. I won't be needing it at all any more, since it is broken and it does not have any unique 'antiban' which you claim that it would have.

no Mirror mode = ban
  • Like 1

Are the scripts compatible with both mirror mode and stealth injection? Or will it say which one to use?

yep, mirror mode runs off the osbot normal client's core, the only difference being the refresh rate of the entities (objects and npcs). in mirror, it's slower, so it will take longer to realize an npc or object is gone/changed (up to 5 seconds)