Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Try it now I think I forgot to update the version and it remained at 2.55, does waterbirth still not work?

I'll test it now and let you know.

when starting waterbirth from camelot bank:
[DEBUG][bot #1][04/12 08:08:15 PM]: / / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2724, y=3493, z=0] and target: [x=2512, y=3765, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[DEBUG][bot #1][04/12 08:08:15 PM]: / Null brah

When starting on waterbirth island it stands in the same place in the picture I posted yesterday

• Like 1

I'll test it now and let you know.

when starting waterbirth from camelot bank:
[DEBUG][bot #1][04/12 08:08:15 PM]: / / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2724, y=3493, z=0] and target: [x=2512, y=3765, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[DEBUG][bot #1][04/12 08:08:15 PM]: / Null brah

When starting on waterbirth island it stands in the same place in the picture I posted yesterday

No worries, just pushed a new update, 2.56 should be live within a few hours. Both issues you have posted have been fixed + some more.

No worries, just pushed a new update, 2.56 should be live within a few hours. Both issues you have posted have been fixed + some more.

Just tried waterbirth on v2.56. the walk from camelot bank was a little buggy walking around the back of the lake but as soon as it connected back up to the path it was fine. However when i got to waterbirth island it got very buggy and changed between the west 2 spot and 3 spot to attack crabs

• Like 1

Just tried waterbirth on v2.56. the walk from camelot bank was a little buggy walking around the back of the lake but as soon as it connected back up to the path it was fine. However when i got to waterbirth island it got very buggy and changed between the west 2 spot and 3 spot to attack crabs

I will update the path system, waterbirth island is very unclear with walkable tiles (have to walk around the fence etc). 

Version 2.57 will feature a GUI overhaul (adding 2 new tabs) + a waterbirth spot option.

How is AFKing in waterbirth?

I will update the path system, waterbirth island is very unclear with walkable tiles (have to walk around the fence etc). 

Version 2.57 will feature a GUI overhaul (adding 2 new tabs) + a waterbirth spot option.

How is AFKing in waterbirth?

Just tested it, resetting is buggy as it walks around the fence and up the hill before turning around and walking back around to the boat, then it walks back around the fence and up the hill before it goes back to the spot. I'm going to stay at east crabs for now :P

• Like 1

Just tested it, resetting is buggy as it walks around the fence and up the hill before turning around and walking back around to the boat, then it walks back around the fence and up the hill before it goes back to the spot. I'm going to stay at east crabs for now tongue.png

Alright i guess it's still the path issues, don't worry i will fix waterbirth :P

• Like 1