Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

if you use mirror mode make sure to hook client without logging in edit: (if it doesn't eat/pot)

also how is waterbirth mode, I made a pretty big update to it yesterday

as for ban rate, the ban rate is reduced with mirror (globally) however if you bot smart there shouldn't be too many problems, just don't overdo it 

Edited by Czar

if you use mirror mode make sure to hook client without logging in edit: (if it doesn't eat/pot)

as for ban rate, the ban rate is reduced with mirror (globally) however if you bot smart there shouldn't be too many problems, just don't overdo it 

i am still getting version 2.63, the waterbirth mode doesn't offer another GUI option like you mentioned earlier.

attempting to run it now, still runs to reaggro crabs while they're still aggressive.

Edited by Theron

What do you mean hook client?

What do you mean hook client?

in mirror mode, you load a normal rs client, and an OSbot mirror client, prior to logging into the browser, you will need to select the account you will be using, after this step, it will 'hook' to the rs browser, creating a 'mirror' reflection in the osbot client. You're technically playing on the rs browser, but also using a bot.. ;) At this point, you will only be able to interact with the mirror client.

• Like 1