Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Hey I just bought your script and have been using it for around 50 mins now. Overall I think it does really good work, very satisfied so far! 

It just takes potions and gets a decent amount xp. So I have kinda been monitoring my screen a bit to see if it works and all. It caught my eye that the first time I had to run back (so that rock crabs would attack me again), it noticed with a few clicks that it was time to run back. It ran back when my character stepped on the crab, i think that was the moment the bot noticed it was time to run back. The second time it took him like 10 mins to figure out that it was time to run back. Not a big problem but other players did see me random clicking around a crab for like 10 minutes. Should I be worried that I get banned than or no..?

Hey I just bought your script and have been using it for around 50 mins now. Overall I think it does really good work, very satisfied so far! 

It just takes potions and gets a decent amount xp. So I have kinda been monitoring my screen a bit to see if it works and all. It caught my eye that the first time I had to run back (so that rock crabs would attack me again), it noticed with a few clicks that it was time to run back. It ran back when my character stepped on the crab, i think that was the moment the bot noticed it was time to run back. The second time it took him like 10 mins to figure out that it was time to run back. Not a big problem but other players did see me random clicking around a crab for like 10 minutes. Should I be worried that I get banned than or no..?

no, that instance isn't something that Mod Weath can empirically look at and call that evidence for a ban. They look much deeper. I'd venture a guess and say that the way a bot looks has next to nothing to do with bans. These simple "bugs" will not cause a ban.

Edit: just turned it on for the second time, now it doesn't do anything anymore.. just talks around crabs,,.,

Make sure that 1: you've updated your osbot by redownloading it (there was an update) and 2: you'll obviously have to restart your osbot to the updated version. if the problem persists 3: manually reset the crabs aggro 4: restart the script 5: watch it 6: if problem persists, take a screenie and upload it here and describe in great detail what the problem is.

• Like 1

no, that instance isn't something that Mod Weath can empirically look at and call that evidence for a ban. They look much deeper. I'd venture a guess and say that the way a bot looks has next to nothing to do with bans. These simple "bugs" will not cause a ban.

Make sure that 1: you've updated your osbot by redownloading it (there was an update) and 2: you'll obviously have to restart your osbot to the updated version. if the problem persists 3: manually reset the crabs aggro 4: restart the script 5: watch it 6: if problem persists, take a screenie and upload it here and describe in great detail what the problem is.

Thanks a lot for the fast reply I'll update it and try it again!

---> It's the first time I'm using this so I don't know to reset the crabs aggro and stuff. I tabbed refresh but now the script is no longer in my list... and when I search for it it says I have to buy it again..

Edited by KoenLucas

---> It's the first time I'm using this so I don't know to reset the crabs aggro and stuff. I tabbed refresh but now the script is no longer in my list... and when I search for it it says I have to buy it again..

to refresh aggro, run 2 minimaps heights (maybe 40 square tiles?) south and run back up OR run east into the tunnel and back out. 

As for script disappearing...

I doubt either of the following happened, but in the exceptional case that they did, let me provide you with clarity:

1: If you asked for a trial (doesnt look like you did), your trial period would be up and you've ran out of trial time.

2: If you refunded the payment for the script, I'm sure the script would be withdrawn. 

If neither of these, send Czar a pm.

Click on his name in the forums then:

2rfsdy0.jpg

Okay I did the reset. It seems to be struggling when crabs are walking or when others are attacking them. than it just tabs next to the crabs but when they're already walking it takes ages for it to attack em. Is there any way to solve this or..? Because In many worlds there are enough players to make this happen every time..

And indeed I did actually buy it but I tabbed refresh somewhere and than it disappeared. But just restarted everything again and its back in the list.

Okay I did the reset. It seems to be struggling when crabs are walking or when others are attacking them. than it just tabs next to the crabs but when they're already walking it takes ages for it to attack em. Is there any way to solve this or..? Because In many worlds there are enough players to make this happen every time..

And indeed I did actually buy it but I tabbed refresh somewhere and than it disappeared. But just restarted everything again and its back in the list.

Have you checked and selected "aggressive mode"? I usually don't so it doesn't attack other players' crabs. It ran fine for me today after the update. Keep playin around with it. Any persistent issues, merely screenie and post in detail of your problem here.

Hi mate, I just paid $4.99 how do I now download the script so I can use?

If you bought it from the SDN, it should now be in your list. Press "refresh" if it's not there. If it's still not, pm Czar.

Usually on Thursday early morning or Wednesday late night.

It's usually at 3am Thursday for me pst

Usually on Thursday early morning or Wednesday late night.

It's usually at 3am Thursday for me pst

So it just updated it says. How long can i wait before i can bot again so im safe and not banned. Im not on mirror mode btw.