Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Hi Czar i bought this a few days ago im sure you remember. I can only assume you have made some changes because recently it keeps thinking that the crabs are not attacking (when they are) and goes to reset the agro. Also it seems to be walking around a lot and doesn't attack available crabs

Maybe you can look into this? Thanks.

Hi Czar i bought this a few days ago im sure you remember. I can only assume you have made some changes because recently it keeps thinking that the crabs are not attacking (when they are) and goes to reset the agro. Also it seems to be walking around a lot and doesn't attack available crabs

Maybe you can look into this? Thanks.

Turn off aggressive mode for now, until version 1.9 is updated by the admin

Alright guys, just a heads up for the next version, the healing is completely randomized and unique, so it will never repeat itself like a bot, it will only be humanlike.

Example:

If my hitpoints level is 60, it will eat anywhere from 25-40, and then it will randomize the next eat, so every time it eats, the random number is re-generated to avoid repetition.

EDIT: Thanks to @drapi for suggesting an update to healing

If anybody has a suggestion, post it and you will see it in the script very soon!

Edited by Czar

Alright guys, another update for today.

Version 2.0

- Prioritized world hopping to lower populated worlds using live RuneScape world feed

- Fixed ammo looting (make sure you start with knives equipped)

- Added waterbirth island support

- Fixed paint calculation

- Changed the script logo a little :P

Update should be live within an hour :D

Edited by Czar

Still waiting for the response on the refund progress.

This script got my account flagged, might be better now, but to afraid to use this again.

PM me if you like to handle this over PM instead of here.

I don't handle refund requests, make a thread in the refund section. The script works though, so there's no reason to get a refund.

I don't handle refund requests, make a thread in the refund section. The script works though, so there's no reason to get a refund.

I did, they told me to post here.

Like i said, your script got me banned after like 2 hours of very unstable botting.

It might work now, but im to afraid to use it again and i would like to spend my money on another script.

Take care.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs