10 Year Veteran with 2200+ Total BANNED

Haha Fatty

I've played runescape on and off since I was 6 years old. I'm 16 now, and I hadn't played in about 4 months. My account had over 2200 total level on the EOC, along with 6 99's, fire cape, and tons of other untradeables. For 10 years, it isn't very impressive, I spent most of my time bank standing and luring. When I quit I had over 1.6b, I gave away 1.4b and sold 200m for pocket change, this isn't including the 40m watermelons I had, which were 55gp each, I gave them to a friend.

I started watching OSRS videos on youtube and decided I wanted to make a zerker, I didn't really care about my old account and it had 47 defence on OSRS, so I made a new one.  I decided to start botting the old account for fun. I botted as a f2p member for a few days. I legit got a 57 hour proggie cutting willow logs, at 42k xp/hr and 600+ logs/hr, I can't show you though because I forgot to screenshot it so you're going to have to take my word for it. I felt like the account couldn't be banned because it was a 10 year veteran, had payed Jagex nearly 700 dollars in membership, and had over 500 forum posts, not to mention I got away with a 57 hour non-stop bot run, only taking breaks for 6hr logs.  I decided to suicide bot coal ore at barbarian village with a steel pickaxe, after 34 hours, my account was perm banned.  I laughed.

Being perm banned on an account you spent so much time on, but dont really care about is a weird feeling.  I feel like I should care that I was banned and all of my progress is gone, but at the same time I don't care because I didn't plan on playing the account anymore.  It's a ruined zerker, and I no longer enjoy RS3.

Because this account was banned, I feel like I shouldn't bot my zerker at all due to rumors of IP flagging after a first ban and what not, so for now I'm playing legit.  I no-lifed 16 hours on valentines day when my date got sick, yes she was legit sick, and it was not an excuse to cancel.  I now have over 110 quest points, 850 total level, and a 1m bank, in about 10 days.

I like telling stories, if you want to hear more/different stories just ask, this is my first real post here :)

• Like 1