How to prevent Banning

eleax

Make sure you do alot of debugging to make sure it doesnt get stuck. Anything else is out of your hands

No offence but this isn't exactly true 100%. A lot of it isn't in our hands, but with a client like OSBot with it's simple anti-ban it's up to the scripter to make the script as human like as possible. Here's some things I reccomend since I have done over a years worth of research on bans and anti-ban technologies.

• Use seeds for delays in your script, so each username gets different realistic delays, so no usernames use similar delays. This helps a lot.
  • Make sure your script is flawless and never gets stuck.
  • If it drops things, make sure it occassionaly misclicks and hits examine or use. I did this a lot as a legit player.
  • Implement your own breaking system for eating, drinking, sleeping breaks(Optional but this helped my ban rates a LOT. Was tricky to implement correctly.
  • Use realistic delay times.
  • Make the script occasionaly move the mouse off screen to simulate off runescape behavior like checking facebook or music
  • A bunch of other things, pm me if you'd like more tips or add me on skype lolpranked1
Edited by samy109

<p>No offence but this isn't exactly true 100%. A lot of it isn't in our hands, but with a client like OSBot with it's simple anti-ban it's up to the scripter to make the script as human like as possible. Here's some things I reccomend since I have done over a years worth of research on bans and anti-ban technologies.

• Use seeds for delays in your script, so each username gets different realistic delays, so no usernames use similar delays. This helps a lot.
  • Make sure your script is flawless and never gets stuck.
  • If it drops things, make sure it occassionaly misclicks and hits examine or use. I did this a lot as a legit player.
  • Implement your own breaking system for eating, drinking, sleeping breaks(Optional but this helped my ban rates a LOT. Was tricky to implement correctly.
  • Use realistic delay times.
  • Make the script occasionaly move the mouse off screen to simulate off runescape behavior like checking facebook or music
  • A bunch of other things, pm me if you'd like more tips or add me on skype lolpranked1
those are some great points. You should PM me a pastebin link to your script

Antiban = more client related actions e.g. mouse movement, screen movement etc.

More client actions = more actions to be tracked

= more accuracy in pattern prediction, since there are more samples to be used.

I never use antiban when I am using a private script, but for some reason people are under the false impression that it helps.

It doesn't matter how often you make the script misclick intentionally, or make it move the mouse, or anything related to that. There are specific algorithms on the client to determine the way that the mouse moves and the way that the methods will behave. These are used across any script using any client, making it predictable and deterministic. If there are 10k players playing who move and behave in the same fashion, eg. Move the mouse the same way, it is obvious they are using a script.

Tldr: antiban is pointless, if jagex wants to ban you they will.

Kbye

• Like 4

Antiban = more client related actions e.g. mouse movement, screen movement etc.

More client actions = more actions to be tracked

= more accuracy in pattern prediction, since there are more samples to be used.

I never use antiban when I am using a private script, but for some reason people are under the false impression that it helps.

It doesn't matter how often you make the script misclick intentionally, or make it move the mouse, or anything related to that. There are specific algorithms on the client to determine the way that the mouse moves and the way that the methods will behave. These are used across any script using any client, making it predictable and deterministic. If there are 10k players playing who move and behave in the same fashion, eg. Move the mouse the same way, it is obvious they are using a script.

Tldr: antiban is pointless, if jagex wants to ban you they will.

Kbye

Not true at all, a lot of clients use tottaly different algorithms for the mouse, especially t-bot. When I dont use anti-ban I get banned a lot quicker I can tell you tht much. also = less accuracy. You're backwards :P

Not true at all, a lot of clients use tottaly different algorithms for the mouse, especially t-bot. When I dont use anti-ban I get banned a lot quicker I can tell you tht much. also = less accuracy. You're backwards tongue.png

Well since you bring absolutely no logic and 0 valid points to the table, I cant argue with you there.

*sarcasm*