Just some random questions.

miquel1234

It's risky because of Jagex catches one of your bots, chances are they'll ban all of them on the same IP. I don't think they'd ban your main account if you've NEVER botted, but you can never be sure these days.

You can buy a proxy here: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/178-other/ they're very easy to use, you just fill them in when you start the client and you're good to go. If you're looking to gold farm, you'll easily cover the cost of it. I've never heard of free VPNs/Proxies, but feel free to search the web for some, I wouldn't risk it though since others most likely have tried it too. 

Hope that helps :)

When I first started goldfarming, I did everything off the same IP. All my bots ran off my home IP and I also played on my main accounts too. The odds of your main account getting banned just because you were botting 1 account on the same IP is very very slim. As long as you don't bot your main account you should be fine.

Then again, there's no need to take unnecessary risks. If you buy a VPN or download a free one, both your bot account and main account will still be on the same IP, it just won't be your home IP. If you want to bot one account and play on your main legit and have them both on separate IP's you'll need to purchase a SOCKS proxy. This allows you to boot up the OSbot client under the IP of the proxy, so your bot will be using that IP and you'll be playing on your main account from your home IP. 

When I first started goldfarming, I did everything off the same IP. All my bots ran off my home IP and I also played on my main accounts too. The odds of your main account getting banned just because you were botting 1 account on the same IP is very very slim. As long as you don't bot your main account you should be fine.

Then again, there's no need to take unnecessary risks. If you buy a VPN or download a free one, both your bot account and main account will still be on the same IP, it just won't be your home IP. If you want to bot one account and play on your main legit and have them both on separate IP's you'll need to purchase a SOCKS proxy. This allows you to boot up the OSbot client under the IP of the proxy, so your bot will be using that IP and you'll be playing on your main account from your home IP. 

Idk if anyone is going to be able to read what you say with that avatar+signature.