X_Triumf_X recovering account.

Virgin

well like i said, i have personal issues with family and money at the moment that i don't entirely want to get into here. It will be a while before the payment can be payed back ...

has given you till Friday February 13th to come up with the payment for the account. If you fail to recover the account or obtain the amount due by that due you will be banned until you refund him either of the two. 

Seeing as I wasn't the one who handled the dispute I would consider it lucky you are getting 1 week time frame to resolve this. Use it wisely.

Refund deadline set: Friday, 13th February

well like i said, i have personal issues with family and money at the moment that i don't entirely want to get into here. It will be a while before the payment can be payed back ...

can you please give me a timeframe / alternative then? maybe another account of equil value, succsefull recovery, 07 gp, or even paypal. 

Thank you,

FahQ

Sorry, i do not have a time frame i can say just now, my real life and my family have 100% priority and there are things happening with my family that i really cant say, but like i said im not going to let this be a burden on what i have to do outside of this game. so as of a time frame im not sure