Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

any proggies that can be put in recently of how long its roughly safe to run it for, at the moment im doing hour lots and then a random amount of time break then back into it until sleep time, wouldnt mind running it over night.. lol risky i know but with the human like patterns which ive never really seen before might be okay

any proggies that can be put in recently of how long its roughly safe to run it for, at the moment im doing hour lots and then a random amount of time break then back into it until sleep time, wouldnt mind running it over night.. lol risky i know but with the human like patterns which ive never really seen before might be okay

I wouldn't bot overnight on an account you really care about though.

try to bot like 1-2 hours and take a break, more safe that way :)

I'm not even sure if the osbot client is that quick to 3 tick fish ... can take a look at it though.

yeah if you could take a look that would be awesome would boost your script price heaps if thats what you were after but still just a nice feature to have im sorry if its a stupid question lol only ever use the bots dont make them ;)

• Like 1

could i get a free trial please? i used dreamfisher in the past and of course paid nearly 10 dollars for it....seems to have disappeared now that im back...pretty upset so now i need a new fisher. thank you! btw i own your agil, rc, and pc scripts....all which are by far the best ive seen.

Sure you can try, activated your trial smile.png

Enjoy mate QwPha8E.png

• Token changed the title to Khal Fisher
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher