Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Thumbs-Up.png

Script updated to V0.06:

- Fixed Varrock-East banking

I could not find the clicking error , I ran the script for about 45 min and didn't happen once :(

Can you pm me or post a message when this happends again? Can you also take a screenshot of the paint + mous eposition?

Kind regards

Khaleesi

could i have a trial? looks like an amazing script.

Gave you a 48 hour trial

Does it bank yews at edgeville?

I'm buying it right now, but I hope you added Edgeville Yews or tell me a good place for a botfarm to cut

Yes it does bank in edgville.

I think edgeville or GE is best for f2p.

Updated Script to V0.06:

- Added GE banking with yews

- Removed varrock west yews

So i bought the script, used it at catherby cutting yews over night. Woke up to find it stuck at the 99 firemaking guy and in the log it was just spamming "walking" but not actually going anywhere. It kept me logged in all night but only cut logs for around an hour and a half. This was the first time i botted on the account and the first time i used the script, i did babysit it for a while before leaving it but yeah, banned now. I was denied a refund because your script is "flawless", clearly maldesto doesnt know what hes talking about and is all for the money.

Seems to be working fine on powercutting willows. So far hands free on them.

But Edgeville yews , went for about 2:30:00 then it found it stuck between the trees in one spot spamming click to move on the ground over and over. The inventory was empty so i guess it came back from the bank and got stuck.

Also when someone closes the door at Edgeville will it open the door back up or get stuck outside of it?

I also noticed it clicks way too often on the trees while it's running, sometimes it can click behind the tree and run around the Yew building in Edgeville and it looks very suspicious.

Other than that, the spamming click thing needs to be looked into. Thank you for the great support and consistent updates.

Is it supposed to double-click, sometimes even triple click a tree like so?

i3Qwxr48.gif

I've noticed this to be an issue sometimes, it would click behind the tree instead. I mentioned this already in a post above.

Spam clicking the floor while doing what? banking? chopping? walking to bank or yew?

Whats the issue with banking? opening the bank?

I mentioned in a post, its spam clicking the floor on the way back from the back to the yews. It's in between the yews @ Edgeville. Happens randomly

So i bought the script, used it at catherby cutting yews over night. Woke up to find it stuck at the 99 firemaking guy and in the log it was just spamming "walking" but not actually going anywhere. It kept me logged in all night but only cut logs for around an hour and a half. This was the first time i botted on the account and the first time i used the script, i did babysit it for a while before leaving it but yeah, banned now. I was denied a refund because your script is "flawless", clearly maldesto doesnt know what hes talking about and is all for the money.

The is just unfornutate, I'll investigate this issue.

If you find a error/ bug just post it here...

A script can always have some small issues.

Seems to be working fine on powercutting willows. So far hands free on them.

But Edgeville yews , went for about 2:30:00 then it found it stuck between the trees in one spot spamming click to move on the ground over and over. The inventory was empty so i guess it came back from the bank and got stuck.

Also when someone closes the door at Edgeville will it open the door back up or get stuck outside of it?

I also noticed it clicks way too often on the trees while it's running, sometimes it can click behind the tree and run around the Yew building in Edgeville and it looks very suspicious.

Other than that, the spamming click thing needs to be looked into. Thank you for the great support and consistent updates.

Thx for the post, I'll check out whats wrong with edgeville.

I don't know what's wrong with spamm clickign the ground ... Does it spam click the minimap?

Spamm click trees wil be solved in next update.

Is it supposed to double-click, sometimes even triple click a tree like so?

No, I'll fix this in next update!

I've noticed this to be an issue sometimes, it would click behind the tree instead. I mentioned this already in a post above.

I mentioned in a post, its spam clicking the floor on the way back from the back to the yews. It's in between the yews @ Edgeville. Happens randomly

I'll get this sorted ASAP.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Like 1

The is just unfornutate, I'll investigate this issue.

If you find a error/ bug just post it here...

A script can always have some small issues.

Thx for the post, I'll check out whats wrong with edgeville.

I don't know what's wrong with spamm clickign the ground ... Does it spam click the minimap?

Spamm click trees wil be solved in next update.

No, I'll fix this in next update!

I'll get this sorted ASAP.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Screenshot of it, it just got to the yew tree from the bank. Thats the spam clicking.

Zd1fuww.png

• Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter