Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

(using version .77 , restarted both OSbot and rs client, using fixed mode, mirror mode, tried with AND without anti-ban box ticked, and using banking method (it never got that far though)

so because how much I loved the 10 hour prog I decided to go with it... Purchased the script.... very disappointed :( I went to edgevil to chop some yews..... it mis clicks outside of the room ALOT and lets you run out a good 10 blocks before running back inside, big waste of time when it comes to long progy's ... also it will stop cutting logs and just click on the inventory multiple times and go in small circles on it while clicking it... VERY weird.... moving back to draynor I guess until fixed.. (using version .77 , restarted both OSbot and rs client, using fixed mode, mirror mode, tried with AND without anti-ban box ticked, and using banking method (it never got that far though)

(using version .77 , restarted both OSbot and rs client, using fixed mode, mirror mode, tried with AND without anti-ban box ticked, and using banking method (it never got that far though)

so because how much I loved the 10 hour prog I decided to go with it... Purchased the script.... very disappointed sad.png I went to edgevil to chop some yews..... it mis clicks outside of the room ALOT and lets you run out a good 10 blocks before running back inside, big waste of time when it comes to long progy's ... also it will stop cutting logs and just click on the inventory multiple times and go in small circles on it while clicking it... VERY weird.... moving back to draynor I guess until fixed.. (using version .77 , restarted both OSbot and rs client, using fixed mode, mirror mode, tried with AND without anti-ban box ticked, and using banking method (it never got that far though)

have faith, khal will look into it. just needs feedback like this so it can be tackled. 

so because how much I loved the 10 hour prog I decided to go with it... Purchased the script.... very disappointed sad.png I went to edgevil to chop some yews..... it mis clicks outside of the room ALOT and lets you run out a good 10 blocks before running back inside, big waste of time when it comes to long progy's ... also it will stop cutting logs and just click on the inventory multiple times and go in small circles on it while clicking it... VERY weird.... moving back to draynor I guess until fixed.. (using version .77 , restarted both OSbot and rs client, using fixed mode, mirror mode, tried with AND without anti-ban box ticked, and using banking method (it never got that far though)

Script updated to V0.16:

- Updated walking 

Should be online soon,

Enjoy!

Khaleesi

Just purchased your fisher as promised when I asked for the trial... loving the scripts and still no ban on my ironman.....

V7xDGdu.png

yews are alot better on this wcer now, thank you... the only thing is when its cutting the north tree, once its done it goes to the south tree but it clicks too high on the minimap and thats when your guy tries to go outside the yew area... besides that , loving it :)

• Like 2