appeal?

red x

As the user above me said Mod weath(or really any of them) could unban the account. It worked wonders back in 2010 but now a days they are very unsympathetic.

I tried unbanning my account on twitter back in july and I gotta say Mod weath was a HUGE! douche to me >.>

I wouldn't get my hopes up (especially with mod weath since he's the one who does most of the bans on rs07 so it'd be tough to trick him).

sicne they dont read appeals that much, just tweet mod weath about your account if it was falsely banned. If you were really goldfarming/botting then the account is done for.

+1 for the isis thing though

As the user above me said Mod weath(or really any of them) could unban the account. It worked wonders back in 2010 but now a days they are very unsympathetic.

I tried unbanning my account on twitter back in july and I gotta say Mod weath was a HUGE! douche to me >.>

I wouldn't get my hopes up (especially with mod weath since he's the one who does most of the bans on rs07 so it'd be tough to trick him).

thanks  for the heads up guys had no idea i could use twitter to try and get unbanned kinda strange they leave the appeal system in place but dont read them lol

yes because isis would stop what they are doing to hack ur account.

isis doesnt like boys and girls playing the same computer games there after the children of rs and there accounts be aware

He was a douche to me aswell on Twitter I asked him to investigate an account for me gave him the username I checked back the next thing I know he's blocked me so I could no longer follow him or see his tweets etc.