Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Sounds good, will add this for the next version :D

As for 3-tick, not supported yet but seeing as it's finally possible on both SI and mirror, I'll give it a go :D

As for trials done enjoy guys.

As always, thank you all for the posts and please don't hesitate to post any suggestions/issues/results for the thread.

• Heart 1

On 8/18/2020 at 3:09 AM, Czar said:

Sounds good, will add this for the next version :D

As for 3-tick, not supported yet but seeing as it's finally possible on both SI and mirror, I'll give it a go :D

As for trials done enjoy guys.

As always, thank you all for the posts and please don't hesitate to post any suggestions/issues/results for the thread.

Thank you so much! This is why this will continue to be the best fishing script! 😄

I love to help, and noticed that also the script clicks on the fighting style tab to click on the special attack for the dragon harpoon and i just thought that instead of that it could just click the special attack icon right below the run energy icon. That way, it will reduce the number of clicks the bot has to do! 

Much love!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just posted new release for v138.2 of the bot, enjoy! More to come, also forgot to mention Sacred eel fishing is now added too! Karambwans are also supported with fairy rings.

Next update will have an improvement to Shilo fishing, general behaviour improvements (for the health/spec orbs too), a start on tick-fishing and drift net fishing!

Thanks guys!

• Like 2

Bought this script today and been running it for about 45 min or so. It seemed to work GREAT for the 30 min I ran it with lobbies at the fishing guild. Switched over to swordies, and it gets hungup when the fishing spot leaves. As you can see in the attached image at 06:05:46 the fishing spot moved, and it decided to wait about 41 seconds, but after 90 seconds I clicked it over to a new one. This has happened a few times, but decided to get a screen cap of this one. I feel like 90+ seconds is a LONG time to wait. Is that just how the script is written, or is there a problem?

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

@TriscuitMan It's how the script is written I really can't risk any bans so I extended all the delays and waits to produce fewer actions per hour and ultimately prevent bans (of course nothing is 100% certain, botting is against rules). I'll make some changes, in the meantime I recommend turning off the option [Wait when fish move away] in the Settings tab. In your opinion, how long should it wait and what type of behaviours would you like to see in the next version? Lemme know so I can improve the script :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO