Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know if this is only me but ban rates with this script are quite high for me. Here's the thing: tutorial island was done by hand;

I did three accounts individually every day for 2 hours at work days and 3 hours at weekends.

After 3 to 4 days they all get banned permanently around level 69 fishing all of the time. The accounts were created on seperate IP's too. Anyone else got this issue? Like there are no issues with the script whatsoever but this interrupts all of my actions with it.

Edited by Culpable

On 11/29/2017 at 8:45 AM, Culpable said:

I don't know if this is only me but ban rates with this script are quite high for me. Here's the thing: tutorial island was done by hand;

I did three accounts individually every day for 2 hours at work days and 3 hours at weekends.

After 3 to 4 days they all get banned permanently around level 69 fishing all of the time. The accounts were created on seperate IP's too. Anyone else got this issue? Like there are no issues with the script whatsoever but this interrupts all of my actions with it.

Accounts that are made and immediately put on a task have a higher flag rate. try to do different activities at first (ie WC to 30, then fish to 30, then cook some fish, maybe do a quest such as romeo or dorics. this way it has more 'human' activity logs.) from there, powerfish to your hearts desire. nothing is 100% safe with botting, however this can help reduce your chances. I have never had an account banned doing patterns similar to this over the past 11 years of my botting (except once this past month when i intentionally suicide botted to test something)

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO